AvP2 movie trailer coming soon

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I saw on a Site, that the AvP2 movie trailer was coming out soon, so if Anyone finds it PLZ post a link of it on the board. I can't remember what site said that but I'll try to find it again and put the link up.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I found this site, but it only gives information, like who's the directors which you, when it's released, the genres which are action and thriller. Would you like to see it anyway?

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

navyspaz look Google YOU FIND it

in space no one can Hear you scream

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Thats where I saw it said="Coming Soon" google can find anything.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i doubt there would be a trailer up any time soon, the movie is still in preproduction if not still in early stages of writting. so even if a trailer was out it would have no footage of the film as none has been shot yet.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Unless they made it at the same time as AvP, in which case Fox would have known that it would harm both of the serise. If that's the case truly Satan sent them here. But that isn't the case, and Doc is most likely correct.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Thedocter is right,because in empiremovies.com,they highlighted trailers for AVP2, but it said "footage not available" :(

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"