the predaliens

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

So, which predalien are they doing for the second movie, because I saw many different forms. Like the one that had a long bottom jaw that sticks in front of its face and the tail had two blades on the tip. One that had eyes, short head, and no dreadlocks(the one in the computer games). There was one that the head looked like a predator(not the hair, the top part of a predator). There so many, but which one are they doing?

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

no clue. most likely just an alien with mandibles.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

What about the dreadlocks and colors?

ther will probably be colors but noone knows which predalien will be used. dreadlocks. i dont think so. now some people may think that preds drealocks are not hair but incase it is do you see a drone ever get hair on its dome from its host?

BWsig.jpg

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

u know the famous pic of the predalien with the water splashing around him

he has "dreads" so that might be what hes talking about

just search predalien on google and youll see it

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think the predaliens should just be aliens with mandibles. Nothing else. Maybe a lil' bit more strength, or a lil' bit more speed.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

You mean it has the mouth of the predator, and the alien's head is regular?

yep. that is what i meant earlier.

BWsig.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Except not the mouth of a Pred, just the mandibles. I honestly don't see why the Predalien would be slower, as the average Predator run faster than humans, or why it should retain the dreadlocks. And why would the Predalien have a human like tongue? I mean, the regular, human hosted Drone (Or any host for that matter) has a second mouth there, and the Predators have a snake like tongue. And, if you look at it in a technical view, the Predalien is just a Drone.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.