predator :CJ what of Bosse of predator :CJ dont you like most

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

what of Bosse of predator:CJ you like most cool or look cool and tel why like Bosse

i like Bosse lvl prey of clan vs 3 bad bloods name Dark Blade clan

in space no one can Hear you scream

The boss I liked most was Hongo. I mean, he didn't seem that bad. Yeah, he was a criminal, but compare him to the others! I didn't actually like him, I just felt really sorry for him when he was skinned. I really hated that last boss, and I was happy when I saw his blood smeared every were.

I don't know how I sleep at night. Oh yeah... Moose tranquilizers.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

My favorite boss was the first one. i dont know why but his GIANT sword just made it seem fair. so every time i go against him i only use wristblades, i only use cloaking on this level when i have to find a new medicomp, rarely using traps and plasma caster unless he uses those green bombs that mess up cloaking.

the boss i hated most was..................the bad blood pred that had that super plasma caster with different modes of shots. man i cant think of his name, but i hated him because when i am trying to get to swift knife and stoneheart he is messing me up with that long full blast plasma beam. was his name long spear?

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

I belive that it was. I didn't find the bad bloods that bad, but I though that Long Spear looked bad-@$$. I'm not sure what I think/thought of the plasma caster though, I can't remember it.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

i didnt like thye bad blood costume. it made the pred look pale and skinny with no armor. the mandibles were cool though.

i mean i didnt hate the plasma caster it was bad-@ss. but it was SO ANNOYING!

BWsig.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i remember that thing it was shooting me and i didnt even know who was shooting it(i thought it was a human cannon or somethin until i got to the end), it just shoots a beam doesnt it(lol he killed the first badblood for me) And my favorie boss was the machine men, i just thought that they looked cool

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

All around the cobblers bench the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all a game, pop goes the weasel.
The Forum Rules

you know what is crazy. for me the dead men walking bosses, the ones with 3 wristblades.
were harder than the machine men.

man that plsma caster was annoying though. it shot little bity multiple bullets like a mingun. then a long beam that folows you. and something else.

BWsig.jpg

my favorite bosses were the three dead men cuv all they were was a bunch of crack-head punks

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

Actually, I forgot about the Dead Men Enforcers. They were awsome. But I stand by El Hongo. He seemed the msot belivable.

Drenton.jpg

i like lvl and Bosse vs aliens one last lvls on game very cool lvl

in space no one can Hear you scream