another mess up in pred 2!

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

in pred 1 when predator took off his mask he can only see red all over. but in pred 2 when he took off his mask he had a different view. whats up with that?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

The wather. its theorised that the climat afects the predatords vision. for example on there homeworld its posable that a predator can see in the saem way we do however on erth the atmosfere is coprised diforantly. hens when the predator was in the jungal it was hot an humid so everythingh e saw was tainted red. in the cits the cerface tep was lower plus it was raining quit alot so he saw in a diforent spectum

Backinaction.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

And another theory is the pollution in the city. So it's not really a mess up. A mess up would be in the exact location and with a clone of Jungle Hunter. Another theory is that Jungle Hunter didn't have good eye vision.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh i dident know that well ok

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Jungle Hunter was also slighty blind.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The theory that the first pred was colourblind is nonsense in my opinion, as then he wouldn't have been able to pick out targets even with his mask on, as he wouldn't have been able to distinguish the warm colours from the cooler ones. The jungle humidity I also severely doubt as his thermal vision in his mask would have picked up the humidity also. Honestly, I'd say it was a stuff up

TheStalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Maybe he had implants in his eyes, dunno. but that seems like a flaw. I remember that too.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have heard people say that because of the fires and stuff that Dutch set around the place where he fought the pred gave too much heat, clouding his vision and making him almost blind. And in Predator2 the warehouse or whatever it is was cold, and didnt mess up the vision.

I also believe this to be true.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

The condition of the enviroment in the said area.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."