X

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey guys i was just wondering if you guys would like to suggest any ideas for speicial effects and fight scenes and other stuff for the film im making.(not the storyline). like was should be used for sets and stuff, and because i cant just have myself in the credits can i, so i was hoping if you guys would like to help heres the storyline:

A Marine is picked up by a Weyland Yutani research station and is introduced to the crews life style... Thats a lie...

The scientists are researching on xenomorphs (aliens) and Yaut'ja (predators) but our marine does not know.

When scientists give an accidental drug overdose to a predator it awakens, killing the scientists and cutting the power to release to others. Unfortunately Cutting the power released the xenomorphs aswell...

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

when i was reading i could tell where it was going and i like it. if you show a part where there is humans and resin what will you use as resin? what concoction of ingredients will you use? also if there is a marine there must be a gun, so how will you make the gun shots appear?

when you say "crew" i keep thinking this takes place on a giant ship-like place.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

dude....i made a rpg called AvP: Deadly Outbreak...lol

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

well the reseach station is in space m8, the resin would be hard to make.....mmm mabye i could....mmmm agghhh!!! the resin is really hard to think of mabye clay or somthing else, that will take somebrain storming as i have a scene when a predator enters the hive and versus the queen ( infact more than one pred its just that a few get killed ).

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

well i also said what would you use for gunshots because you said there will be a marine so there must be a gun somewhere in it. i am only asking the questions to make you think about some little details in it. it usually helps the flow of ideas.

BWsig.jpg

yeah thanks mmm maybe i can edit the movie on windows movie maker and record the pulse rifle sounds from aliens....

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

mmm what else could i do?

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

For the pulse rifles, you could edit the video and some how place a muzzle flash animation just infront of the barrel. Or you could add an attachment to it like a supressor(Silencer to you). I don't think the pulse rifles had flash hiders, so maybe you could add a flash hider. Those two things should be realistic ways to be slightly lazy and not need to insert things the flashes.

Or you could watch the extras of Team America (Which I don't have, nor have I watched), I'm sure they'll have somthing about how they did muzzle flashes, if they had them.

Off topic: I think some people are making a fan video game called Alien: Outbreak, or somthing along those lines.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

oh well i didnt copy them i thought of the name from the top of my head, mmm thats a good idea thanks m8, what should i use for hive resin? any ideas

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

You could use clay. Or some thing like jelly, and let it drip and congeal over the surface or the hive, and then carve and add anything you think is missing.

I know you didn't mean to copy them or copy them at all, I mean, Aliens and the word outbreak walk hand in hand.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

k thanks for the idea! this is helping alot guys anything els like how to do plasma caster blasts and stuff or crawling up wall effects and stuff i really need u guys help

peeps in credits:

Me: The Giger Drone

Black warrior

Drenton

i'll need to know u guys names so you can be properly in the credits unless u want ur username instead

Extra Info:

The movie will be partly or mostly in stopmotion with Avp series 1 figs and Movie Maniacs 6 and 6.2 figures.

some figs i still need to get like the queen and other ones,

u can be in the credits and some of u will be characters in the film if u sighn up first.

Maximum 5 chosen characters from this site

Black Warrior: what pred fig
predator 2
predator the hunter ( converted silver armor instead of bronze)
scar
celtic
Predator.

Drenton: what alien fig
Grid: im the Alpha
Battle alien (second command kinda backup alpha)
Runner/ Dog Alien
Alien Warrior Ressurection (lab enhaced for story so its brown like in the movie
Predalien
Aliens Warrior
ALIEN Drone
Battle alien ( normal )

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

Sweet! Okay, do you have MSN? 'Cause if you do, then add me. My MSN is in my Profile (Heck, anyone can add me). I woulddn't mind being an Aliens Warrior, but I'm assuming your talking about the Mcfarlane warrior. Credits, well, you could put;
Dylan Hope, A.k.a Drenton

Drenton.jpg

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

how are you doing the acid effect?and why not make it so the predators realeased a new bread of xenomorph like paint an alien silver and its like a super alien

PredalienkingSig.jpg

hey man i guess the figures under my name were the different preds that i could choose from. so i guess i would pick Pred2.

is this the pred2 figure that you have?
saw this on google

just put in the credits:

Derek K.- Black Warrior

dont forget to put this website in there too, cause if it wasnt here we wouldnt be. if it is okay with P.

BWsig.jpg

ok drenton ur alien warrior ( unfortunatly my msn messenger is messed up right now so add u onced it fixed) and black warrior u just picked the main pred congrats!!!!! ok so in the credits are

Bradley Atkinson, A.K.a The Giger Drone

Dylan Hope, A.k.a Drenton

Derek K.- Black Warrior

www.alienvspredator2.com

This great guys keep it up the more ideas that fill my head, the more aliens and pred u guys r named after, and ur put in the credits!!!!

PredAlienKing: soz i cant really do that but i have and idea for the acid effect........ Theres a glue called KS Bond which is coloured nearly the same as alien blood and it melt away polystyrne at an alarming rate so i can just use that.

thanks for that u can be in the credits but the super alien idea wouldnt fit in the story soz but u can be in the credits, u can give me more effects ideas and u be in the movie... i guess u would want to be the predalien right?

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

yes black warrior thats the pred i'll be using for u but i havent got it yet any way for more info on the film go to my main webpage:

http://alien-vs-predator-outbreak.piczo.com

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

Yes! i liked that one because it just had a certaint look that i liked, had armor that looked black if you look at it a certaint way.

BWsig.jpg

great i hope this will go on because this is getting alot better i hope more of u guys join up help me with ideas and be one of the cast and be in the credits ive got 2 people i think i can have alot more mabye

4 more alien characters and 3 more pred characters

Avalible Alien Characters:
Battle alien (second command kinda backup alpha)
Runner/ Dog Alien
Alien Warrior Ressurection (lab enhaced for story so its brown like in the movie
Predalien
ALIEN Drone
Battle alien ( normal )

Avalible Predator Characters:
predator the hunter ( converted silver armor instead of bronze)
scar
Predator.

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

dude nice site man, i like it.

BWsig.jpg

thanks m8 do u mind if u could sighn the guest book plz i would really appreiciate that thanks any way, unfortunatly u cant be the main cuz its unfair for other members on the site but ur still the predator 2 fig k

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

alright man that is fine with me. i just liked the pred2 fig. parts dont matter to me.

EDIT: alright man check your guestbook.

BWsig.jpg