I don't get it

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

So why did they replaced the dog with the an ox in Alien3 in the director's cut? Also how come in the regular movie in Alien3, when the chestburster came out of Ripley, it just looked regular?

P.S I don't know if someone made this topic and I wathed director's cut at my friends house

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

They didn't "replace" anything. The original intent was to have an Ox. It was changed for the theatrical cut because the dog was easier to train. The Alien that came out of Ripley was a queen. Why would it look any different?

deathdrop1.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

In alien ressurection the alien that came out of ripley8 was a queen chestburster, it looked like it had a small crown or crest. i think alienation meant the queen chestburster looked like a regular normal chestburster.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

What I mean is that in the regular movie when the chestburster came out, it wasn't queen, and in the director's cut, it had the crown on the chestburster.

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

actually Alienation, in the special edition of A3, the queen chestburster doesn't come out of ripley at all, she just falls into the furnace & dies, no chestburster, nothing, lol.

Although in the theatrical version, u can see a small cowl on the chestburster as it emerges, showing that it is clearly different from the others, although this is not shown when it is removed from ripley 8 at the beginning of resurrection.

TheStalker.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i saw a crown in resurrection. hmm maybe i was seeing things.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."