steps please!

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

i am not sure if this affects any rules but can somebody give me simple rules to draw predator or alien in a easy and fast way. because i at drawing them so if someone can just show me a few quick steps to draw them ill be very happy. (dosent have to be detailed)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

a simpal way is to devide the pictur up into whats known as primatives. thees are the simpal shaips inwich every structur is comprised of.
circlas squairs etc etc

Then after you astablish the basic shape with the primatives build up detail. start with basik line drawings. then observ howe light reacts with its suroundings before replicating it on paper. dooing sharows well is dificald

Exenoinstructions.JPG
sorry the pic is so big this pc dusant have what i need to shrink it

Backinaction.jpg

WOW! thank you so much do you think you can just draw me a quick body image of alien or predator then i can print it out and practice from it. and yes i will keep in mind what you said about the primitives. so if you do it i will be VERY greatful.

ok but that takes time all get on it . should be duin by tomoz all leav the poast heer fore ya

Backinaction.jpg

THANK YOU! SO MUCH

nice of art of alien and human

in space no one can Hear you scream

pics gon abit weerd poportion went off when i was shringing it soz but youl get the idea.

Drawingtutorial01.jpg
when drawing a percion remember a percion is on avrage as tall as 7 head lencths (botom of chin - top of head) then draw a stic fraim baised on thees mesurments and bulc it out into the shape of a percion then simple fill in the detail. it takes some practice as u can see drawing people arnt my strong point but the princable is the same for drawing most things inclusing aliens and predators

Backinaction.jpg

so its really that easy...wow thank you so much
i tried it out and my pred looked better then before.

glad i could help. just ceep at it it takes practice

Backinaction.jpg