how know predators with high tech weapons and ship is hive on pl

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

how know predators with high tech weapons and ship know is hive on planet with strong Queen here brood for predators start Huntin idea

in space no one can Hear you scream

No problem man. Oh, you don't need the mods for this one. You can go to your fisrt post, edit it, remove the title and save the edit, and then people wont be able to post here, unless they look in their history.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

what? fix your grammer.

While I must admit that Shadow's english (Isn't he from/living in Belguim? I think his old profile said that. If you didn't have the profile predalien 24 or whatever it was, I'm sorry Shadow.) has gotten better over the time he's been here, I can't understand what he is saying in this topic.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

ok mods lock froms plz

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

how know predators with high tech weapons and ship know is hive on planet with strong Queen here brood for predators start Huntin idea

I think he is asking "How does a Predator know where a Hive on a planet is with a Strong Queen, so they can start a hunt?" or thats what I got from it at least

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

Drenton why tel i am from belguim i dont make funny with you i think know how know my old name thx katam i think is not pont i am from europa ok

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmm...... oook ill go with the second guess.

I wasn't making fun of you, I was saying that (Because I honestly thought you were from belguim) to make it clear that English isn't your mother-tongue (I don't think it is). I'm sorry if it offended you, and I thought Europa was Europe (I know know it can mean Europe or that island off the coast of Southern East/Northern South Africa).

Drenton.jpg

Drenton friends plz and i am very sorry mods lock from plz

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

i know you try shadow warrior, no problem. most of the people here couldnt do the same if they went on a site of a different language.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

yea i know i've learned i know what your saying i have a friend thats english that spells grammer worse than you so and for da qeustion it's cause the predators put them there and leave them for 100 years for the next preds to go on the blooding trialand if you watched the movie the humans by accident push the button on the floor to awaken the queen and start making aliens so over a hundered years the queen should've grown by then i hope you didn't get confused lol

dsf.jpghunters moon clan