Any update yet...

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 17 years ago

It look like takes forever for the updates, to be honest I'm start losing interest to check this website....

The master pred is back!

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

what updates .... sorry to gatecrash your topic by the way , my appoligies if i have offended you, just curious thats all

http://z13.invisionfree.com/UnderworldEvolution1/index.php?act=idx
Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

what updates do you mean like rpg or what?

dsf.jpghunters moon clan

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

i think news is what he meant.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

god_of_blades, Yautja, 17 years ago

Speaking of RPGs whens the next one and how do i sign up?

Entaro Adune

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Didn't you allready ask this? Okay, you sign up by posting in the RPG sign up topic, which will be posted about two weeks before the RPG. It is best that you are in a clan, because if you are a solo hunter/rogue you might not be able to join the RPG. Of course, you might be able to join as civillian, but it might not fit with every scenario.

God, I feel like I should save this in word or somthing.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

solo players can join Rpg, no problems with that.

as far as updates, it is totally up to the webmaster, Preatorian. actually we had an offical news gatherer but he didnt really do the job.
I'm glad you are interested, but please, only post relavent topics in the forum.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 17 years ago

The relevant point about this topic? I mean the updates about the movie AVP2, I thought that's what everyone come here for, no offense....

The master pred is back!