Little Complaint

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sorry about bringing this up, but to be honest its unfair and i think i have a rite to be ed off

Apparently i may not join the belatu predator clan due to so called inapropriate actions another site
(which by the way i completey denie all knowlege of)

Even if I did spam on another site which i didnt ..... that has nothing to do with this site

well , i just thought id voice my opinion ..... Yet ive completely changed my mind about wanting to joining the clan ..... I dont think i want to associate myself with pathetic conspirerers as the likes of The Doctor , PREDATOR and some others

Its not like you guys dont enjoy going on other random sites and spamming them and delivering offensive messages to certain inocent members , Very hypocritical indeed.....

http://z13.invisionfree.com/UnderworldEvolution1/index.php?act=idx
Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

as far as i know, Balatu has had a Lock down on new member entries. anyone who wants to enter a clan must be approved by a clan leader. i'm not sure if it was BASED on behaviour somewhere else, but people keep can find out of one's reputation, so it pays to be authentically considerate and polite to others at all times.

a request does not automatically produce an acceptance into a clan.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

well this was acknowleged via an MSN conversation in which the doctor stated i would never join his clan due to his faulse accusations

what your saying dosent apply to me tang, i try to construct myself in a civilized manner at all times.... this however can not be said for PREDATOR and Stalker .... and then have the nerve to single me out for the very crime they too have committed .... Ignorane my friend

Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh in that case, i'm not sure, its up to him.
but you dont have to be cynical about everything.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

I thought doctor locked recruiting.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think balatu has been locked down for a long time. but Cory was an acception because he is a good long time member. But the thing on Msn is up to Doc, he is the clan leader.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

yes my friend he did , but i asked in the near future if i could join when places were avalible and he said straight of "no" ....... Tang , im a clinical person and if something involves me this deeply , of course im going to get involved

What a truely pathetic conclusion ..... I am prevented from joining his clan because of some faulse accusation ..... Truely F**king Pathetic to be honest ..... Like i said before .... Predator and the Doc have a little expirience spamming on other sites for no apparent reason yet they shoot me down for a lesser offense

You lot are running an official site here, and my So called actions on another site should not effect my expirience on here ,,, If i was doind something wrong i would accept it , But i havent done anything wrong in my stay , Truely ****

Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

hmmmm........sounds a little bit funny to me.no matter what u do on other sites,as long as u stick to the rules in here there should be no discrimination.hope u get it sorted out punisher,you seem like a likeable person.good luck.

firepred.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Like i said , i try my best to be civilised at all times ...... But your right , this is descrimination

Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

just crack on m8 as you are doing.....be the bigger person.

firepred.bmp.jpg

Yes , But a real anoyance to have to bite my lip when other are in the wrong

Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

it happens on here m8.love the site.....but things need to change.ive had run ins with ppl on here.but you get to a stage where u have to say that it only c trouble and to move on and try and make the best of it.its sad but true.

firepred.bmp.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think it is understanable to be POed at the situation. but i have to ask why bring it up on the board? i mean you said yourself in your post because of the situation you didnt even want to join any more. so why put it here its not like we were all invovled in it. but sadly whats worse that can come from this is that it puts the people not involved put off and annoyed. which is truly not good since the quality of the population of the site is withering. in any case i mean no offense and im not trying to tell you not to all i can do is ask that when matters involve specfic people in a negative manner dont bring it to everyones attention. yet again i will say i mean absoulutly no offense.

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

You ask why i made this topic on the main board ? Did you read the topic, its not like i could make it in a clan board

Anyway , im just voicing that i felt a little descriminated against.... nothing more

Sorry for the dissruption

Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's ultimately up to Doc. If that isn't any good, try joining Hunter's Moon or something.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

"I try to construct myself in a civilized manner at all times.... this however can not be said for PREDATOR and Stalker .... and then have the nerve to single me out for the very crime they too have committed .... Ignorane my friend"

I assume ur referring to our little issue with Killswitch lastyear, although making negative comments about us seems somewhat immature to me. Ultimately, if the doc even didn't like someone's name he could refuse to let them into the clan if he really wanted to (although obviously he's not quite that strict). Honestly, ur conduct on here has been quite good so far, but if what I've heard is true, then the doc has every right to prevent u from joining the clan.

If ur not happy with how our clan operates & how the doc deals with bringing in new members, then try joining hunters moon.

TheStalker.jpg