one alpha predalien and one very fast runner vs 6 young bloods

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

one alpha predalien and one super fast runner battle dark caves vs 6 young bloods (3 young bloods for predalien and 3 young bloods for runner is alot water in caves aliens ambush preds how go to win battle

in space no one can Hear you scream

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

The preds win simply because they outnumber the aliens.

deathdrop1.jpg

I'm going to try gun this thread down.

The outcome can be effected in many ways, such as who has the elelemt of surprise, who sees who first, what weapons the Predators have, how many hunts they have been on, how old are the Aliens, how many kills do the Aliens or Predators have? These kind of threads are useless, in my opinion.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

alienhunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

plus if you follow the films we dont really now what a predalien is like for all we now it could be strong enough to take on 4 elders or it could be weak enough to get itself killed by a cat.. the point is (unless ive missed lots of stuff) then from what we know we dont really have the knowledge to know how strong and wise the predalien is .

-The Hunters back so RLH!!-
- Run Like Hell -

StLkEr222, Undefined, 17 years ago

well I would say the preds but since the predalien is "Alpha" it is like 4 times better so the aliens.
The preds would get teh runner but the Alpha predalien would get most of them if not all, if you said blooded tho meaning they have been on 2-3 hunts more than young blood then they should be able to get him.

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,
HALO: FIRST STRIKE

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predators would win, easily too. I know by number 1- A young predator is STILL skilled enough to fight off aliens. Predators are outnumbered, and always. Outnumber the predators, and the aliens have a chance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea, the Youngbloods would win, Number's beat Skill most the time. and Youngblood has a little skill, they need atleast 1 kill to become a youngblood anyway...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Lol Preds would win this Match Up hands down.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

unless if the aliens surprise attacked the preds and somehow took out 3 or 4 of them the aliens wouldnt stand a chance, unless the preds had no weapons at all.
(and numbers dont always win, the battle of Thermopylae was 1000s of persians against 300 spartans and the spartans won)
Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

All around the cobblers bench the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all a game, pop goes the weasel.
The Forum Rules

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

My money would defenintly be on the preds. Most ppl forget that even youngbloods have probably been training to hunt & fight for well over 100 years. Even an unblood is capable of taking down an alien with relative ease (just look at how badly celtic was beating grid's @ss in AVP, up until the end of the fight when he got overconfident) now, these preds are youngbloods, so they r more experienced, now, put 6 of them against 2 aliens, & there's gonna be a whole lotta smack getting layed down.

Yes, the predalien would maybe be able to fight off 1 or 2 of them, but against all 6 of them, even with the runner helping (as powerful as runners are), the preds would simply tear them apart.

TheStalker.jpg

'FATALITY!' Predators would definetely win. Put the predators like the spartans. ;)

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

what if the the predalien has pred tec then the aliens might win we dont know enough about the predalien

PredalienkingSig.jpg

>_>...Predaliens cannot have predator technology....ever. Their still of xenomorph species, comes like snakes. Can snakes have our technologies? Can snakes wield shotguns or rocket launchers? Predalien is only a hybrid, it's just like any other xenomorph...

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

yes but i have seen imagas were he has a spear and when the predalien is full grown its on a ship every pred is asleep it could go into the armery if it wanted to
after we see the movie next year we will know for sure
PredalienkingSig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

This? well it is defferent but you said you have seen some.

Wierd Predalien thing

i made a topic aLONG time ago with that pic in it. It isnt something froma movie it is a sketch someone made. hope they dont use a real model of this pic for the movie.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Oh my...
That image was drawn by a fan, and on top of that it's highly non-canonical. Predaliens still have the mentality as any other xenomorph, and if a predalien is on a PREDATOR ship, his chances of survival are in the deep negatives. Don't be that gullable, predaliens or no other xenomorph will never harness the technologies of humans and/or predators. What you've been seeing is nothing more than fan art.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

he is probably thinking that predaliens can use pred tech because the queen in Aliens used an elevator, and in resurrection the alien pressed a button to freeze that guy.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Heh... Put it like this predalienking, have you ever seen Jurassic Park? Well, near-end, there is a hunter fellow protecting one of the protagonists. He is trying to snipe a raptor, but one appears to the side of him. 'Clever Girl...' he mutters, as the dinosaur devours him. It's just basic smart instincts, like a trained dog, or pet. The queen has a basic understanding than any other xenomorph...Just a little higher.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predaliens are not god-like killing machines as some might think. They are, infact, basically slightly larger & more powerful drones. Saying that they could use predator technology is the same as saying that a drone could use a human's weapons, it just can't happen.

TheStalker.jpg

Thanks for re-stating it in an easier way (I think) Stalker ;).