guestion about RPG can alien spit acid blood out jaws in battle

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have guestion about RPG can alien spit acid blood out jaws in rpg like movie alien rec (alien4)i like know mods can help

in space no one can Hear you scream

They Probably can as they do it in alien3 and 4 i guess so...yep probably but you should make sure with a mod just encase

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

No, If it We're allowed it would've said it in the rules.

Atleast im pretty sure its not allowed.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

why not if predator cut tail of alien can alien trow acid blood

Actually, Navy, I'm sure someone did it in an RPG and didn't get in trouble. I think that the next time Dave or whoever has the power to edit the RPG rules comes on, they should make it clear if the spitting acid thing is aloud.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Navy the rules say like nothing about the xeno weapons. that is because it only uses its body and acid as weapons. spitting acid would be the same as a pred throwing a rock into your face or blinding you with its blood.

there is no way you could cheat in a fight unless you kill them with one post, dodge all attacks, have super mega destroy anything weapons, of kill someone when they are not on the computer.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Well if it didn't say would could do it then we shouldn't, let's wait til a mod posts here and see. Cos it also didnt have anything about "No fire breathing aliens" yet inferno alien was doing that in the RPG.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

no navyspaz i have see all movies in alien rec (alien4) aliens can spit acid blood face of prey

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

the weapons on the rules are based on things out of the movies. so i think aliens could spit their acid blood.

and the "fire breathign aliens" thing was taken care of right? i mean fire is a aliens weakness not something it can control. acid however is something it can control if it is already in its body.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

true, it was in Ressurection. maybe it is allowed then I forgot about that.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg