My Encounter With an ALIENS Drone!!!!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

The Other Day me and my mate went to a place called spacewalker. Its basicly a walkthrough spacestation with black holes ( walk through) and zero gravity chamber ( massive fan bows u into the air making u float).

then u walk through the station a bit more, near the end you have to enter a stargate with takes you back to a hallway that leads to the exit once we got out the stargate ( dark room with headps of stars) we encouterd a dark hallway, vents were broken and stuff was hanging from the roof then cammoand voiced in with " Aliens have broken into the area, we advice you not to stand still .... as you wont be moving atall if you dont..."

we carried on the lights flickered and we saw a cage it was filled with with ALIEN eggs one opend a facehugger started to crawl out.. immedietly me and my freind took off! the there was a glass tube with a chestburster wich schreeched at us ,my freind ran but i didnt , i hesitated until i heard him scream and run i carried on to find a dark doorway

...Pitchblack....as appoached it with caution light flicker and i saw a figure coming towards me....they flickerd again revealing an 8 foot dronepressed up agains a grill i didnt see it roared and i was outer there before i knew it!!! next time im gunner bring a torch and examin them a bit more... it was heaps of fun for only $20.00, i really enjoyed my self..

Ahhhh ...... Full stops, commas and paragraphs make your text more digestable , maybe then people will read your post ..... at the momment thats just a big blob of text i dont really want to read

Nive Avater by the way

http://z13.invisionfree.com/UnderworldEvolution1/index.php?act=idx
Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

is that better + lycan r way better but i like vamps to ( ur sig)

hell yeah ,,, + Vampires own lycans .... Join the site above my sig if your a fan

Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

thanks + lycans are phisicaly stronger and use good tech, vamps r really cool though but they only use tech and r pysicly stronger than a human but phisically lycans are the dominant speices ( modern ) and do u think the vamps and lycans r wiped out in underworld evolution or just the lot in the movie?

apparently not as if when a vampire die`s everyone in there blood line die`s too ..... Then the moment Selene Killed victor she would have died

I dont think they are physicaly stronger .... after all Victor killed a lycan bear handed ... plus in evolution selene holds a lycan of her in the monestery then knifes it

Join my vampire clan
victor-pun-sig.gif

well i ment an average duel one on one unarmed = lycan winner, victor was an elder off coaurse he would of kicked a lycans in my say theyre as strong as each other ( infact maby vamps better i just like the lycans cuz theyre more vicoious and of course theyre werewolves.... gtg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

*AHEM* That's a cool story, dude.

deathdrop1.jpg

And maybe this should be taken to MSN/AIM/whatever. I didn't quite understand the story though.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

ok soz about the underworld topic

it was a walkthrough i went to

GigerDrone.jpg

sounds like the alien war that used to be in london a few years ago.wish i went to that.looked cool.

firepred.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

yeh its pretty fun...whats alien war? is it like a walkthrough

GigerDrone.jpg

it was real or no? cause if it was that would've bin awsome

dsf.jpghunters moon clan

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Alien war is like what you described. but i think the alien chases you down the hallways and almost through the door outside. i dont know if it was the same with yours or not. i dont live in london but i heard Daveberg talking about it on another site.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

yeah giger.....it was a walkthrough.seen it on a website not too long ago.i'll try and find it for you.

firepred.bmp.jpg

that would of been freaky, thanks

kingofkings it was real and it scared the c*&% out of me!

GigerDrone.jpg

not much on the site,but here you go

http://www.alienscollection.com/alienwar1.html

firepred.bmp.jpg

that sounds freaky thanks for the info harrigan

gtg

GigerDrone.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

dang i went to the site and like none of the pictures are still there, they all have a red X in a white box. still cool to read about though.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

try the picture gallery

firepred.bmp.jpg