Do you think they should make the game into the movie

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I am asking if they should make AVP Extinction a movie since I was reading this forum called "THE PURIFICATION HUNT" and somebody said that if you add the marine mission, the one you capture the queen cacoon, and the predator mission, where you kill the disgraced predator, it will make a little sense in there. So, should they?

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

If they do i just hope they dont have a ravager or a carrier. those just dont make since to some of their advantages(needing hosts for aliens) and disadvantages(not being unstoppable and facehuggers cant stray to far from hive). Also i remember Daveberg said a long time ago "if i ever see a ravager or carrier onscreen it will turn me off from aliens completely." or something close to that.

P.s. that was me that said the thing about the pred mission and marine mission adding up to make sense of the prequeen.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

predalienking, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

maybe im not sure you should tell that to thee mods sometime

aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!div

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I guess you're right on the ravager and carrier theory because they say that there is no such thing as a preatorian and the queen is just a queen. It doesn't evolve from a preatorian.

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

as warrior said maybe but they gotta lose all the custom xenos,preds and marines but it could make a good story when i think about it
and it would have to be set in the future if it gonna be like the game meaning the ending of avp wont really be connected or could it?

-Hunters back so run like hell1!!!-