The Purification Hunt

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I wanted to know if there is a such thing of a Predalien Queen.It might be and sound impossible but in the game Alien vs Predator extinction for playstation2, I was doing a predator mission and my objective was to get the Predalien Queens skull into the shrine.That's what had me wondering about there to be a such thing as a Predalien Queen.Oh yea, and "The Purification Hunt" is the name of the mission.

well we all have said this before there is no such thing as a predalien queen so if there is plz correct me

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The queen embryo doesn't collect any DNA samples from it's host, unlike other aliens, which means that the queen does not take on any physical traits of it's host, so no matter what kind of creature was "impregnated" by the superfacehugger, the final result will still be a queen

TheStalker.jpg

Then why would the game say that there is a predalien queen.

cause they wanted to make more money

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think I say that there is a predalien queen because I went to this forum and it showed the head of a predalien queen.

P.S.I thought it was called a predqueen

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I honestly wouldn't really take much info the games give out onboard, alot of stuff they just make up to probably give the game a bit more variety. Although most serious fans don't really take the games as being "canon" (meaning genuine information), although it's entirely down to the individual what he wants to believe about the franchise, I choose to stick to movies.

TheStalker.jpg

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

in the game the professor also was fusing dna of a predater with a alien thats why their was a predalienqueen

aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

but if the queen somehow did take DNA from a pred host would a predqueen be possible?

because if you pay attention in one of the marine missions you must capture a queen cacoon. and then the scientist dude does expirements. and in one of the pred missions you must kill a disgraced pred for letting expirements be done on him. and if you add that up and then the predqueen would probably be possible.

dang didnt see predalienking's post. he got to it when i was adding a post.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Wait, during the game for the predator missions, the one where you kill the disgraced predator,there were more than one facehugger dead. How could the scientist use those facehuggers to make the predqueen.You guys know what I mean right because once a facehugger goes on a host no other facehugger can go on it anymore, so how is that possible?

no the pred wasnt injected with a embryo. he had dna taken from him and put in the alien queen cacoon. so that when it grew to full strength it would be a predqueen. the pred was just a DNA carrier that they needed.

BWsig.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

in the game are the aliens on the level with pred queen real aliens or the k series ones, i havnt played it in a while(plus if they were k series aliens itd explain why cuz the scientists couldve done anything to what happens during their developement)

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

The only thing in space that can hear you scream is the thing making you scream... Me
The Forum Rules

So is that why the predator layed there with one life and that was the cause from the scientist that took blood samples from the disgraced predator? Is that what you mean Black Warrior?

yeah. all they needed him for was samples to inject into the queen cacoon.

also the aliens with the predqueen were not k series. k series are yellow.

BWsig.jpg

alienhunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think the games alright but its pretty stupid . i mean have we ever seen a carrier, or a ravaver (what ever there called)
after all its just a game more species makes the game more interesting.
speaking of that im suprised they didnt make a newborn on there lol.
anyway we will wait and see in avp2 if there is such thing as a predqueen then it could make an epierence on that. other wise i choose to stick to what i know at the moment and what i believe .

-Hunters here so run like hell1!!!-