guestion predator :CJ scar face predator is bad blood or blooded

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have gustion of game predator:CJ you play with predator know as scar face and i have play game out is scar face bad blood or blooded

in space no one can Hear you scream

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think scar was considered a bad blood because when he self destructed he didnt destroy all evidence of his excistence. so the elder and all the rest sent scarface to a planet. then after a hundred years the hunt was in trouble because the humans had found the pred tech and used it. so scar was sent down to kill all people using the tech plus the tech itself. and if he did it then he would regain honor. or something like that. maqybe he wasnt a bad blood but a disgraced pred. well arent those the same or not?

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

depends on hw the player acts, if they kill inocent people, makes it a bad blood

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

But being a bad blood has no effects on you that I have seen, just it says you've killed inoccents.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

i think scar face kill Dark Blade clan 3 bad bloods making him Blooded i think

in space no one can Hear you scream

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes the story line agrees he didnt destroy everything.and he must go retrieve it to rehonour himself.by the way would u think its better or funner or cooler or something to kill innocents and be a bad blood or better to be an hounored pred.personally i wanna be a good pred and save ppl.if u could talk into the game when i save some ones life id say"so will that be cheque or cash"

LoneClaw66, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thats tellng them!!!But personnaly I would rather be a blooded predator since your already in anough trouble with the elder of your clan.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'd say he's just a Predator who messed up and is trying to earn is honor back, thats it.

LoneClaw66, Undefined, 16 years ago

True.