I'm writing a series

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well i dropped the comics i was working on and starting making a book. Its about Donut of course, but its going to be about her life untill she meets up with a few certain people that i shall later mention, and from there starts book 2 and ect.. I'm really into making this book at the moment, and this is something i will not lay aside. I might mention you guys in the book too, but if your called something that isnt really a "name" then ill just conjur up something from what your called. Some of the events that are going to occur in the book are going to be events that actually took place on this site, like the rpgs and stuff. I'm not sure how long i'm going to make it, but i'd like it to be around 200 pages or so, i'll be illustrating as well.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

ROFl, sure i'll just make your character randomly yell out "BALLS" before a fight XD

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cool.but can u put the word balls in there somewhere?

THROW.JPG

ok.im sorry.just seems like something you should post in the clan room ......thats all.

THROW.JPG

its ok :3 i just posted in general because not only the xenos are going to be in it, but the preds and humans as well =D

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

yes, i'll try to put everyone in it according to the time they joined. and Harrigan, i dont know what your problem is, or if your stressing out over something, but please if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

nice,cant wait to read it.

ScarFace.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

sounds cool.

new enhanced sig for me

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cool will i be in it? awesome idea though

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

.::Liquid GFX::.

Blooded Of Balatu

hehe the story isnt going to be REALLY serious, its going to have funny parts :3 but ya'll be patient, everyone is going to be in the book, or at least i'll try to fit as many people in there as i possibly can. if i dont get you in the first book, then i'll continue on through the series putting your names in till i got all of em.

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

heres a small part from what i've got so far: Donut walked a steady pace through the windy deserts of the planet untill she reached a small sinkhole filled with what seemed to be moles, "This should be a suitable host!" Donut placed one of the skittering moles in a small pouch like object made from stomach secretions. Donut marched back to the hive with pride, according to her, she had done well. Killer was the first to greet Donut at the entrance, "So what did you bring home my sister?" Donut proudly showed the mole who was shaking in fear at its captors,"..." Killer stared at Donut, then the mole, he shook his head at Donut, "Donut, you couldnt have possibly thought that this creature was even BIG enough to incubate one of our own. Go back and search for a larger host, for the sake of the hive Donut, use the intelligence you were gifted with." With that Donuts proud grin turned into a frown and killer stomped off. (well fine then!) Donut thought. She marched out of the HIve in anger, still gripping the "scared pi$$less" mole in her hand. Donut wandered for a bit, watching the gusts of wind blow away at the planets surface. She was aggravated that killer had spoken in such a manner to her. In a sudden burst oer, Donut threw the frightend mole with all her might and its small head burst upon a stone, as funny as this was for a xenomorph, this was her first ACTUAL kill.

just so you guys arent confused, what happend was that it was time to harvest hosts for the hive, and donut was finaly the age to do that on her own so this was her first time. shes a bit like me, i can be smart, but sometimes i lack a great amount of common sense. Also Killer is known as "PredKiller" on this site, he never spoke to me like that but if i was an alien and brought home a darn chipmunk or something as a host everyone would surely be ed at me!

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Sounds cool hope we all get to read it.

Black warrior and solo pred the two black hunters of balatu

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

never the less nice job.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

yeah balls and banana.nice.just random words.look forward to reading it

THROW.JPG

hehe thanks guys :3 but of course this is going to take quite awhile to write, no good book is written in a week :D unless its a kiddy book :P

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

LMAO. i cant wait till you make it. be sure to put it up here so we can read ok.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

.::Liquid GFX::.

Blooded Of Balatu

It looks good so far. A mole...
*sits there and hopes that Drenton will make an apperance in the story*

Bow chicki wow wow. What ever that means.

thats good, cant wait for the rest

This space for lease

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Pwease can I be in it 'looks at donut with puppy dog eyes'

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

Nice Job donut, I like it.

elder.jpg

Join Today at http://predatoress.proboards82.com/

cool