hmmm. City Hunter with a Pred sword?

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

http://www.nurple.com/modelkits/images/Predator-model-kit.jpg

found this off google. it says it is from the predator2 movie but i dont remember seeing this in there. and do yall think this is city hunter? cause i dont think it is the elder even though he was the only one we saw with the pred sword.

or is it just some model kit that isnt actually from a scene in the movie?

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

thats the sword the elder in the ship had. just for the figure's pupose, he has it.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

i have a pred 1 head knocker and it has a sort of sword as well

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 17 years ago

Yeah that's City Hunter. Didn't King Willie have a sword? I can't say for sure, I haven't seen Pred 2 in a while. In my opinion, that skull he is holding is King Willie's and the sword is Willie's.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Kind Willie's sword seemed a lot smaller in the film. I mean, it was concealed in a really thin stick. I might be wrong, but this is what I remember.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

it might be Willie's but idk i do know that Willie's sword had a snake head if u have seen Pred 2

scarredyautja12sig.jpg

hajou3, Yautja, 17 years ago

yeah willys sword is more like a dagger, but they(people that made the model) probably thught that itd look better if it was a longer sword.

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

The only thing in space that can hear you scream is the thing making you scream... Me
The Forum Rules