Difference???

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

Whats the differnce between Hunter and Warrior???

AVSP.jpg

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 17 years ago

nothing haha they all look the same dead on the end of my tail Mwwahahhahahaha!

and i actually dont kno.. lol

pred-killor-2.gif
Pray they dont take you alive....

maybe they have other hunting tools

AVSP.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Maybe but Pred Killor has made an amusing point.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

I dont quiet get what you mean. I guess a hunter predator is one that likes to hunt them more then fight, like stalk and stealth. and Warrior is more of Power and Strength. like Plasma Casters, Discs. I dunno.

Navyspazsig.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

A Hunter is more likely to use alot of stealth and weapons like that sniper pred gun thing ( cant beleive i forgot the name of it!), the plasma caster and other ranged weaponry (plasma caster, sniper thing, throwing disk, plasma guantlet etc)

The Warrior may be more into a melee combat style using more close combat weaponry and less ranged. ( wrist blades, side arm blades, combi stick, netgun, brute force etc)

okay

AVSP.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

A warrior is a rouge predator, leaving its clan in search of honorable prey. they have very advanced weaponry compared to the usual yuatja. The pred in predator 1 was a warrior.
A hunter is a yuatja that belongs to a clan. I guess a hunter would probably be an honored or right below the rank. I would bet that, like the warrior the hunter would have very advanced weaponry too.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

hunters are more stealth coming when hunting warrior go out in full brawling

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think the pred in pred 1 did't wear full plate armour compare to the one appear at pred 2....

The master pred is back!