My Film

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ive got the title for my film

Alien vs. Predator
Outbreak

its based on a marine who is picked up on a weyland yutani vessal and aliens and predators are containd there as research. He does not know... When humans give an over dose to a predator it wakes up causing havoc and releasing the other preds by cutting the power. unfortunatlly aliens escape on the power outage which creates a maze of battle and death.. the marine must reach the hangar before its to late......

what do you guys think. at the moment im making extra alien eggs and creating a custom pred alien for the film it will be released at the end of the year and i will send pics of the predalien once its done

what colour should the predalien be brown or black

cool

in space no one can Hear you scream

Well, Aliens are usually black.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 17 years ago

sounds gud man.. question.. is it going to be a film? or a script for a film?

pred-killor-2.gif
Pray they dont take you alive....

yes, plz fill us in

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

trippy

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

awsome idea

aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!div

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Predator Killor i like your sig. Who made it?

Entaro adune

P.S. I like yours to CORY.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

im writing the script at the moment and i will start filming the the cristmas holidays.

Thes are the characters and what figs will be playing them

John o' brian: Hicks Figure

Lab Scientist: Converted Docter Octavious (spiderman 2)

Med Droid: Converted Darth Vader med Droid

A few other human characters will be figured out

Pred Alien: ( poor thing got broken so it will be a conversion of maby a battle alien or sumthing))

Alien Drone 1: battle Alien

Alien Drone 2: ALIEN

Alien Drone 3: ALIENS Warrior

Alien Drone 4 : Ressurection Warrior

Runner: Dog/Ox Alien

Alien Queen: A very big Queen (movie maniacs one its a F*&%ing Beast!!!!!

Extra alien Eggs: of course some figur ones but ill make Extra ones out of a spiecal modeling clay which is like plastic ( u bake it)

FaceHugger: face huggers of course

Blade: Scar Predator

Scarface: Predator 2 fig

????? (cant think of another pred name u guys could help me a bit?) : Predtor the hunter or a celtic pred ( if i ever get one)

Spiecal effects:

Stop Motion

Break down doors/ smash through them ( layerd and painted tin foil

a few other desructibles (above)

and bit more

yeh its pretty hard i made a film at school with stopmotion do u want to see it i can send it to your email if u want?

I cant really ask my freinds theyre not into avp much and they think im obbsesive but im not anyway your film sounds great are you going to host it on the web or are u gunna keep it on your camera?

what else do u guys want to know?

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey man AWESOME IDEAS, your work on this film will probably quite visually styled. I'm doing something similar, albeit its a remake of Alien vs. Predator, with McFarlane figures. Let's keep each other posted about it. I might post a topic about my movie sometime later. I'm kind of wrapping up on it, it's been being worked on since September of last year, so it's been almost a year since I started.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

heres the adress to the movies site : http://alien-vs-predator-outbreak.piczo.com

Thats cool u will probably do better thanderson lol

Whats ur msn ?

Sry m8, don't have an MSN. I have AIM and Yahoo though. Nice site. Do u have any plans to be a big major motion picture director? I do.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

yeah i hope to be a director someday at first i didnt but what inspired me to was peter jacksons lord of the rings and king kong as well as steven speilberg and a few others.

have you altered the story a bit so its more like the book or are u going to keep it close to the film?

It is heavily altered, the only real similarity is the whole pyramid backstory. Everything else is my own creation. It has some shots and fight moves borrowed from the film and the novel. Maybe I should just post a topic w/ everything about it on the board like you have. I don't know though...

AVPFREAK.jpg

well its up to u m8 its your film u can show it to the world if u like

and it sounds great i hope you do well with it :)

alienhunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

wow 2 movies coming are way cool anyway nice to meet u . oh and best of luck to both of u

-Hunters here so run like hell1!!!-

Thanks guys

Thee Predalien (can't help it Giger Drone, just looked at ur profile and found out who u are!), is this the same film u posted about in the hive a while back when u have ur old name? You know, the one you wanted Dave to make a poster for? By the way, you need to get back in the Hive man.

AVPFREAK.jpg