aliens on seperate planets after movies.?

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

in the first 2 alien movies ripley blew the alien out of the air lock. now in the first one the alien could have made a hive on a different planet if it somehow landed on a planet.

in the second one the queen could have done the same. right? if they landed on another planet after floating in space. cause they cant die in space right?

im.jpg
im going of the rails on a crazy train

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Thats exactly right but do you know how long it would take for it to reach another planet,and if it did would it still be alive or..? In the first film,the Alien could have died from the exploasion of the ship Reply blew up.

well i was thinkin for a new alien movie like 1 million years into the future there could have a massive change in the planets making the two the aliens are on fuse. then a group of colonists make a home and die from aliens. marines come and try and destroy the aliens. but it turns out there are 2 hives and they are competing for hosts and space. so it is like alien vs alien vs marines.

im.jpg
im going of the rails on a crazy train

Well, I thought that the xenomorph from Alien got burnt by the thrusters. If it survided, that brings me to my next point, even if Her Majesty did survive, or the xenomorph from Alien, they would burn up in the atmostphere. however, they might have gotten onto a space ship.

ok. but that would be cool if they didm that for a new alien movie

im.jpg
im going off the rails on a crazy train

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

The thought that comes to my mind when a long alien landing on a planet. I don't deny the fact that an alien could land d on a planet but how would it survive the heat when gong though the atmosphere?

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

^ It wouldn't. The atmosphere of a planet can burn apart meteorites; a xeno is no problem. Unless the xenos have powers we don't yet know about.

deathdrop1.jpg

their slime might protect them for what?... 16 seconds?

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

They'd be burnt into ashes. Steel/metal can just about survivve re-entry of atmosphere, let alone living organisms. Although, the xenomorph in alien3 had a nice swim in molten lead and didn't even flinch........

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules

^^^
Exactly. wait... Xenomorphs(screw it, I'm calling them Aliens from now on) can flinch? Is that physically possible?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

^ Flinching isn't that hard... I just did it;)

deathdrop1.jpg

if you think about it,no one knows how far spread the aliens are so as far as the alien species goes its whatever the producers decide what to do next with the slime bags.i personally would like to see another pred film first,just to catch up.can u imagine a brand new pred film,oooh sounds real good just thinking about it.

THROW.JPG