Strongest Pred

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Out of all predators I know that elder is the strongest,of course, but which predator would be the second best fighter.Even thought this type of question is an opinion kind of question I think that the predator that most people pick is the better one of all besides the elder.

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i dunno i know about predators but not that

The-Hunter-sig.jpg
Hunters moon

wow thats interesting! where did u guys here about arbitater's? and aren't they suposed to have the same power of elder's.

DiscsSig.gif

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

2nd in command? lol
i would think Arbitrators(spelled it wrong right?) but you know, law enforcers. they hunt down bad bloods and other stuff.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

what i found is that arbitaters are stronger than elders

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

i heard they were elders that got tired of being elders so they went out to go hunt bad bloods and uphold the law.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

cool back warrior

in space no one can Hear you scream

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thank you Drenton, that's been a point that I have been trying to make many times on these forums ^_^

Just because they are at the top of the chain of command does not make Elders the strongest of the preds! For all we know, they could easily be so battle-scarred that they are unable to stand a chance in combat, but their experiences make them respected members of their society.

I am sick of hearing people say that the Elder is the most dangerous predator or that they pose the greatest threat. We don't know, so why even make that assumption?

As for the strongest pred...there is simply no way to tell what is the most powerful. Forget what books say, books are not canon. Thus far all we know is that blooded are more lethal than unblooded, no more, no less.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

For all we know, Elders could just be very old Predators (Duh), bu that are un-able to fight, whilst Arbitaters could be the ones that aren't in some way impaired (Illness, left arm blown off, no face, ect).

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

well i say the elder's are strong and powerful because if they are leading a clan risking their life in every hunt the elder must be able to protect itself.if something was to go really bad in a hunt or ship the elder must be able to do something to protect its clan and ship.so i say thier above of all preds.if they were old and can't fight thier's no piont of clans to need one.

DiscsSig.gif

i agree with crow like i would say that it depends on how much spirit and ambition they have

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Just because an elder leads the preds does not make it strong or combat-capable. They are the leaders because of their intellect, experience, and judgement, not their degree of physical strength. The same applies to almost all successful tribes worldwide, the oldest and wisest are held in the highest respect and control the actions of the tribe.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

ok crow i do understand what your saying but i heard that the strongest of the clan become's leader not the smartest or wisest.so am thinking that the elder has to be strong and not old and powerless.but than again we don't know,we maybe have to wait for avp2.

DiscsSig.gif

Predators don't seem to like recklessness. Infact, they most likely prefer tactical planning, a form of intellegence. I mean, if they were just brute strength, they wouldn't have too many of their numbers left.But, I don't want a flame war to happen, so let us leave it be. However, should you want to add something to Crow and mine's argument, feel free.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

well i just wanted to add that maybe not all clans have disabled battle scarred Elders. I mean if you look at Predator2 that elder was able to walk, had no limbs lost, and had a weapon that he could have used. i would say look at Avp also but not many would probably agree with that because of all the mess-ups in the movie.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

StLkEr222, Undefined, 17 years ago

well they have information on that website with the predaotr class quiz and at wikipedia.ill go get the deffintions.

Eta

The untouchables of the Yautja. Mostly they are the lame or the crippled, who are unable (or too cowardly) to join the hunt. Instead, they serve as slaves and do menial jobs for the hunters. They are ridiculed and humiliated on a daily basis by the other Yautja.

Bad Bloods

The criminal caste of Yautja society. Many have committed crimes such as murder of another Yautja, killing prey that is not game or failing in the hunt. The "Arbitrators" are constantly tracking these. About 5% of all Yautja are "Bad Bloods," and in the above castes, the number of these criminals has been added to the total amount. The Yautja in Predator: Concrete Jungle was classified as one because he made the stupid mistake of leaving behind a piece of Yautja equipment on Earth.

Unblooded

Young Yautja who are trained in the skills necessary for their adult hunting. They will move to the next rank after their first hunt. They represent about 40% at any one time.

Young Bloods

Recently blooded Yautja. They are young, reckless, full of ambition and feel full of pride once they have collected the skull of their kill, which amuses the more experienced hunters. About 30% of Yautja at any one time are considered "Young Blood".

Blooded

The only difference between the Blooded and the Young Bloods is that the Blooded have more experience, but are still not classed high among the great hunters. This represents 20% of the Yautja population.

Warriors

Violent, respected, solo hunters with high Yautja technology. They travel the Universe to find honorable hunting.

Honored

The Elite of Yautja society. They have earned 100 kills and are skilled in all ways. They comprise approximately 10% of the populace.

Ancients/Elders

The greatest Yautja that have ever lived, they have survived a thousand hunts. They have hunted so much that they look for other means of sport. Consequently, they are more compassionate and disciplined than most other Yautja. Many have learned new fighting techniques over the ages. For example, one "Ancient" who had hunted in 16th century Japan learned "Hira Baraki," or two-sword combat, continues to use it today, and has two custom swords. These represent less than 1% of the entire population.

Arbitrators

Yautja police that mainly consist of ANCIENTS who are bored with the Hunt. They represent judge, jury, and executioner. There are no appeals to their decisions.

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,
HALO: FIRST STRIKE

stlker222 thats all interesting do.i give u 2 thumb's up for that :)

DiscsSig.gif

dont mention it, there are lots of good sites for yautja anybody know one for aliens? But Has for who is strongest, altho most of the elders/ancients can fight(if they couldnt fight they wouldnt be arbiaters) it would have to be the Honored because they have atleast 100 kills and survived 999 hunts or less. Ex and Honored class pred that has survived 800 hunts would be real strong,skilled,experiance,etc.

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,

Can anyone tell me where to find information about Abitaters.

my first post

Where is it at?