a site for preds

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey i found this sight and it has some cool information but i can tell you it also has some things i didn't understand lol... plus some un true information but it does have information that i would think is right you guys tell me ok heres the sight
http://www.serenadawn.com/Alien-Plug-In-Predators.htm

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i like the site :)

Navysig-2.jpgHunters moon

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's alright.

tel me more about site found is very predator site theHunter i like know i have good site to name (predator3 or predator the Hunting) you see all ships and all preds weapons more predator homeworld

in space no one can Hear you scream

There is also a version for Aliens, but you can't play as an Alien. Why do they never make table top RPGs that let you be an Alien? Anyway, nice discovery, I only found the alien section. Or I forgot about the predator section.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

okay this is very confusing. i dont really know what everything is on this site. like the speed of a weapon, hit points and all that.

also where is that picture from on the site? it has a marine in what looks like the pred ship with a trophy rack next to the marine?

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

I think it's froma bored guy with photoshop ;-)

It's a table top RPG site, incase any of you were wondering. I can't remember what system it uses though.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

like i said probably some or most of it is not true but the pictures wore MASTER photo shoppery cause i've never seen that before anyways glad you like it

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

Most RPGs use the comics and unofficial thing as charecter/weapons/backgrounds. One even said that drones skipped the Warrior stage and go to Preatorian. Lame.

Drenton.jpg