Why did the Predator in Pred1 wanna die?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I heard him say " I wanna die!" so why did he?

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

ummmmmm i have no clue what you are talking about.

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

no he said "who the hell are you?" and he started laughing. the pred wanted to die because he was beaten by worthy prey so if preds are beaten then they self destruct. if you are talking about arnold. he said kill me hurry up and kill me. because he wanted the pred to fall in the trap.

im.jpg
im going of the rails on a crazy train

What Blackie said. Also, Predators self destruct in order to keep their honour. I did find the laugh turning into a human laugh strange.

he was imatating the human laugh lol it was strange though but still cool

delete this post

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

navyspaz you already put a request to join balatu right? if you did then wait a week and the leader will monitor your posts and then tell you if you are in. btw the doctor the leader of balatu.

im.jpg
im going off the rails on a crazy train

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

well his laugh sounded like a human laugh cos he always copys everyone... remember billy at the destroyed village... when he Laughed.. and it showed the Predators veiw.... he learned Billys laugh there.

I like that part on Predator 2... that kid in the grave yard ... he saw predator... and he goes... want some candy ? and holds out candy... and he ran off and goes... MOMMY I SAW A GHOST... and predator says over and over" want some candy, want some candy" cos he learned a new word... and he didnt kill the boy cos he knew it was a fake gun and he was young, predator gives more chances then alien....

umm one more thing....whos the leader of balatu ? how can i join ?