Underrated Predator

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

His unofficial name:: Chopper Predator.
I want pictures :/ I want bio, I want more on this predator. Can anyone help out? He's the least talked about in all of the pred universe yet the coolest looking one :D. In AVP he was killed (1st one), but that's because the writter is an arse k :).

Help

Jedhiun.png

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yep, that's the major thing that sets him apart for me. He really stands out with those. He's always been my favorite because he was the first pred ever seen on screen to be killed by an alien......hahahaha jk pred fans. Seriously though, that was a great moment in cinematic history, makes AVP worth it, it probably made more than a few crowded theaters give an uproarious shout.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

me too. hey didnt Chopper have armblades?

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Pics? YAYE! I reckon Chopper being the best close-combatant, but he was ambushed, how could he fight? Now if GRID and GILL (aka Chopper) were to fight melee (as Celtic did w/ GRID) I strongly believe Chopper would have come out the winner.

W/e

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

The 'Chopper' PREDATOR
Not much is known about this UNBLOODED YAUTJA, except for the fact that he was on the BLOODING-RIGHT RITUAl with his clan and two other like him. Before anything could be seen that would rank this PREDATOR between the other two, Celtic and Scar, he was quickly killed off by the ALPHA-MALE of the enemy HIVE, a young DRONE nick-named GRID.

Chopper had a very unique design to his ARMOR that has been seen very rarely among the PREDATORs we have encountered (1987-Jungle Hunter, 1997-City Hunter, 1997-PREDATOR CLAN SHIP), or not seen at all. This UNBLOOD may as well have been either the less-skilled or the most-skilled.

Pictures up later whether you like it or not. (heheh, I know you want pictures, I just like saying that)

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Chopper was one of the three Predators sent to the Pyramid in Antarctica to defend it and prove himself. Chopper had many designs on his mask making himself a different young blood. Chopper was killed by an alien int he quest to defend the pyramid.
He was my favorite predator ever.

scarredyautja12sig.jpgTo hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

I knew all that information (except he was your favourite) but thanks :). I need images too, I can't find not even 1!!

Jedhiun.png

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Jed, just giving u a heads-up, ur sig is still too big, pls remove it, if u'd like a new one instead, make a request in the sig topic & I'd be happy to make u one

TheStalker.jpg

i found a couple google search chopper predator

scarredyautja12sig.jpgTo hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

Show me :) His DESIGN is my favourite predator of all time. Mask+ Skulls on back.

Jedhiun.png

how do i get pictures to my reply

W/e. I removed it.
Yea, post pic links if you can :)

W/e

True, it was the cinematic moment. Along w/ Celtic vs Grid, which had the worse end to a fight ever.
Chopper > Scar
Chopper > Celtic
Chopper > Grid

Grid played a cheap shot there, because he knew he couldn't win head on ;).

It was very damn one-sided, if you ask me. But in the end they messed it up, defying the whole reason of common-sense and one-sided-ness, and turned it into something that would happen in SpongeBob. Those b@st@rds.

00Bloo_sig11.png

^....ummm yea.
Celtic > Grid
Grid= Hacking/ Steroids jk lol .The Writter gave this alien a boost, because he admitted he prefered aliens over predators. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Chopper, in my opinion was cool for his appearance alone, the only thing he did in the whole movie was kick lex into a pillar, then shortly therafter lost his guts & brains on grid's tail & inner jaws, big blades don't make a great warrior.

Celtic on the other hand was the most honourable of the three preds in AVP & in my opinion was by far the best. He fought aggressively, not backing down for a second & actually charging grid head on. Considering celtic was unarmed for the majority of the fight & was an unblood, he was really kicking grid's @ss. I'd say that should more than prove to any alien fan that a pred doesn't need his weapons to beat the cr@p out of an alien, & if he was an unblood, imagine what an elder could do. Although he did maybe get a little over confident in the end, he still fought very well, & for that should be acknowledged at the very least.

TheStalker.jpg

Stalker, Chopper was AMBUSHED. He NEVER saw Grid's tail coming. (Besides Grid was overpowered, along with every other alien in AVP). If they were to fight head-on, I strongly believe Grid would have lost. Celtic is over-confident, but I doubt he is a better melee fighter than that of Chopper Predator.

This leaves too many un-answered questions. Like I said, those b@st@rds.

00Bloo_sig11.png

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

i disagree, chopper wouldnt beat grid, like it was said before just because he has big armblades it doesnt make him a great warrior, he got too distracted by the humans and didnt focus, he screwed up. the whole thing that he would beat grid is just speculation, we never saw his skills all we know for sure is that he dropped the ball by going after lex sowing that in most likley hood he wasnt the most skilled hunter out of the lot. i agree that he looks great and cool but he screwed up and looks arnt gonna make him my favourite predator.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Still, his armblades can tear any limb off. And I highly doubt they would melt like wristblades, they appear to have a stronger build. (Although wristblades aren't supposed to melt by acid blood, this is a huge error). You have a point when it comes to us not seeing his skilled, but I believe Scar and him was at the same level of skill. And if he has the bigger blades, possibly he didn't have a disc, this calculation makes me think he was a better melee fighter than Scar, maybe even Celtic. Celtic was probably more aggressive, leading to his main role as the pack leader. Scar was quick, and used alot of tatics, leading to him being the last survivor of the three. Chopper? who knows? but appearance can tell alot.

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

still you could be right that he might have been a good mele fighter, its possible and it would have been great to see him fight but we didnt and hopefully one day we will see exactly how strong the arm blades are and what damage they will do. but all we can do for now is speculate over these type of issues. out of the three i think that celtic was the most skilled seeing as he seemed to be leading.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg