A question on Yautja.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok we all know that the predators are meant to have a code of honour when it comes to the hunt but whats honourable about, skinning your victim, and when your prepareing the skull for your trophy rack s**king the brain out wit a straw (predator 2). I was just wondering all this cause it's all way puzzeled me.

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeagh like egyptians thought that cats were sacred and ancient guys thought that hearts were food ? wtf? apart from cats 1 survived the first alien

shazui loyal servant to warhammer aliensANDpreds cheeseS@CKS

hey anyway what happened 2 that cat? did it just die whilein cryo with ripley?

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Definately, alien 3 was set 200 years after aliens.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Ripley left the cat behind on gateway station before she went off with the mariines to acheron.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ahhhh o.k then

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

well seeing how they consider the skull a beautiful piece of art that is one reason for the skinning, it is not uncommon for even earth warriors and hunters to skin their victims

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

I guess it's just their ethics. Different races/cultures view honour etc in different ways.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actually, I remember seeing on websites that Aliens and Alien3 happenned on the same year. Alien:Ressurection happenned 200 years after Alien3.

kinda weird how they managed 2 clone her after she cremated herself i would have thought shed have been completely wiped? wtf? and anyway the only reason they wanted her was 2 get the queen even so to prevent the aliens from escaping wouldnt they have put like a bomb on the aliens produced> dumb@sses!

They cloned her from blood samples found on fury 161 when she commited suicide - the queen exploded out of her chest before she hit the hot lead - thus traces of blood were found.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Apparently it was one of the two that was dead on 200 years, but, i do know for sure there was a massive time gap between aliens and alien 3.

Might be worth looking up somewhere. If i could be bothered, i'm too tired right now, work has snapped my will to live.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Wow 200 years? Was it not resurection that was set 200 years after?

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

so it was dead before alien 3 ?