Pred ceremony

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey you know when a pred starts its coming of age ritual. When do you think that is age wise.

Entaro Adune

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think blood hunter is right there. But their age might not be exactly 100. it might be 99 or so.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

I'd say around the age of 100. I think it mentioned that some where I read once, but I cant remember where. And besides the preds come every 100 yeo they probably come on thier 100th birthday or somethin.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm thinking 130-170. I mean, think about. Teen. And the theory on 150 human years makes them 15 and so forth makes perfect sense, but we still don't know. I don't want to be the guy who is told, "THOUGHTS, NOT FACT!" so I'm just saying.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

i think round 100 age

in space no one can Hear you scream

I think bloo could be right but it's more likely to that their at least 50. I mean what are they going to do for the next 100 or 150 years.

Return of the Black Dragon

why is called pred ceromony if there is more Aliens then predators

Cause i could'nt think of another name for it.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think it depends on theyre readiness,stats(strength,agility etc.)and maturity but what i do know is it aint near age 100.we all know it starts in their teenhood and since 10 human years are 1 Youtja year at age 100 theyd be 10.so its probably age 130-170 wich equals up to 13-17 years old in youtja time.theyre years really depends on the time it takes theyre home planet to complete an orbit around the sun.so if 10 human years are 1 pred year then the yautja homeplanet is 10 times farther from their sun than ours.it's simple astronomy(do i sound like a 6th grade geek?)

LoneClaw66, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would agree with everyone.About 100