otang , a question.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

hi there.now im not trying to start an arguement or anything,but how is it that when another mod locks a topic,another mod can come in and post a final word.no offence mate but that seems a little childish to me.it just seems to me that when its been locked,it stays locked.,simple as that.thanks for reading.

harrigan2.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

agreed , sorry Tang , Your awsome , but i witnessed this just the other day

i f u want to delete this the n its fine by me.just a point m8.no offence.

firepred.bmp.jpg

yes , like i said tang your awsome , but i do feel that these little problems should be discussed in order to better the board and prevent miss - use of certain powers, its childish to express your side of the bargin and shut yourself off from the reply

It leaves people with a sour after taste in their mounth , and feeling of unfinished buisness

i dont want an arguement , just for you to acknowlege my opinion

fair comment dude.lets hope otang feels the same!

firepred.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Harrigan, mods cannot actually post in locked topics unless they unlock them again. Being able to lock & unlock topics is an essential tool for mods, as far as I know none of us have stamped in a final word to any topic after it had been locked anytime lately, if I'm wrong pls tell me

TheStalker.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

its locked for an X reason. i can unlock it for X reason as well, usually to clarify a matter. becuase i am not around before its locked, i can unlock it later to attempt to make sense where the locking of a topic won't lead to any understanding. thatz zome of the responsibilty of being a moderator, we don't do things all willy nilly for no reason at all.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was over with anyways :\ Not a good Idea to make a topic about it... And Mods have the last word anyway cos their Mods. I see nothing wrong with it.

Navyspazsig.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.
Coming Soon, www.Navyspaz.co.nr

thats cool otang, but please just be aware of what im saying when your put in this situation again, i fully understand what you mean when you say you unlock the topic to clarify something , and then lock it, But that is getting the last word and your not prepared to hear the opinion on your clarification

By the way , NavySpaz is completely wrong, moderators are NOT here to dictate NOT here to get the last word and NOT here to win arguements , they are here assure the well being of the board and maintain a smooth running of the board, and if there up for it help us provide each other with intresting topics a discussion points and to inforce the rules

Anywayil say no more because like i keepsaying your awsome and i dont want uneeded trouble

***** Please unlock my sigg rules topic so i can take and answer questions , this will speed the process up , i already knew we arent ready to start yet , those are only rules not entries ..... I just want to make sure i havent confused anyone and that everyone knows were they stand with this and whats going on ***** Please e-mail me when your ready to actually start and il create the emtries topic

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I just wanted to say how please I am at how this topic was handled.

deathdrop1.jpg

exactly , no childish bickering around these parts, oh and Otang, seen as your a moderator , can you please do as requested in my last post.... thanks alot