New Art Contest?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was wondering if we could start another art contest by any chance. Becuase I and a few others werent here for the last one and I think it also might help the forum a bit. So could I please have ann answer. Im not asking to be a judge or anything but just want to participate in another art contest. But please answer my question A.S.A.P.Thank you.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

You should. It's a great way to show-off and see how good you are compared to other people. But unlike you, I'm actually scared to do what I just said, but I do it anyway.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wonder if I should enter....>=]

W/e

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok we will strat one up again after the sig comp i might enter mine ut i have no clue how

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

How about we wait until after the sig comp?

deathdrop1.jpg

Okay, fine by me I guess....

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey ummm. we never did record the rules. so i think we may have to think em up again. just thought about it.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

hey i already tried to start one but it gpt deleted because no one really posted anything and we need to repost the rules again

i dont remember all of them. just-

1.Dont use any pics or stuff from the internet, only your own work.

2. No making fun of anyone else's work.

3. You can do it in color or black and white. if you dont have any thing to color it with but you would like color put a key at the bottom.

EX:
teeth or mandibles- white
eyes- yellow
armor- red
wristblades- silver
skin- blueish black

4. have a background description of your drawing and what is he/she doing, where is the setting.

5. must be a drawing of an alien, pred, or human.

that is all i remember.

BWsig.jpg

those r good

i had them in my profile, but i erased em because it looked like there wasnt gonna be another art contest. and i never got a response to post them up and have a mod sticky em.

BWsig.jpg

yeah we should get this contest started after this sig compitetion

Great idea i like art ar pll on avp2 site making good work of art

in space no one can Hear you scream

i cant wait iv already statred my entry lol

Backinaction.jpg

so how about it yall? i got most of the rules thought up. but i need help on #4.

1.Dont use any pics or stuff from the internet, only your own work. if you do you will be disqualified.

2. No making fun of anyone else's work. breaking this rule will also result in disqualification.

3. You can do it in color or black and white. if you dont have any thing to color it with but you would like color put a key at the bottom.

EX:
teeth or mandibles- white
eyes- yellow
armor- red
wristblades- silver
skin- blueish black

4. The way the winner will be determined is by an overall score out of ??(need a #). Judges will give points on description, (need some help on this too)

5. have a background description of your drawing and what is he/she doing, where is the setting. not a Must Have but it adds points to your overall score.

6. must be a drawing of an alien, pred, or human.

7. you cannot have more than one entry in this contest, but you can have more than one persons character in your entry.

8. all artwork must be entered by the deadline, no later.

9. you will have a good amount of time to do work and enter it so have fun.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.