Favorite game

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hello aver since i have ben to this sight i have all ways wondered,wich game is your favorite out of all of the games ever created on this site?

Keaton Michel Wagner

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

By different, do you mean the new RTS feel and gameplay? Because it depends on what campeign you like the most. The RTS is perfect for Aliens and Marine, while Predator, as you said, should be based more one 3rd/1st person.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

avp 2 online next predator:CJ

in space no one can Hear you scream

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have a qeustion.....where can i play AVP2 online??? i think its predator:CJ

AVSP.jpg

Created on this site? No games have been created on this site. I like AvP2. But that didnt stop me from un-intalling it.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

RPG. there have been a couple of those created opn the site. But i dont know if that counts. but out of games you play on a $ystem with a joystick or controller i would say, Predator:Cj.

I would really like to see an alien version where you could wallwalk and then bring your tail down and ram it into somebody. So many cool things you could do.........

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

My favrite would have to be AVP2.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

My favorite would have to be Aliens Vs. Predator: Extinction, excluding that blade-handed-blue version son-of-a-???-of-the-Newborn Ravager. If you never use that sorry excuse, (although it's good for getting rid of annoyance enemies), it's a good Alien Campeign. Did I mention I hate that thing?

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

solo_pred, Undefined, 17 years ago

In this order AVP2 predator CJ AVP AVP: extinction.

Extinctinon is my least favorite because it is a little confusing and has new added things that dont need to be added. Although the ravenger is pretty cool. AVP is fun but the character desing is kinda' So-so. Predator CJ is fun and is my second favorite becuse controls are a little weird. Then AVP2 because it is awesom.

you live you die if you die in the dark you were probably killed by me, Solo Pred Dark God of balatu.

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

In the main menu of AVP2 their is single player.
Once you get into this it shows the marine, Pred and Alien campain and custom game.
I was just wondering what is custom game?

Entaro Adune

i always liked the RPG not the one on heer there was a real 1 made maised on the comic boock is was realy goos although my friend steev band people from playing as Predators becaus anye fight with them in was realy unbalanced. for an example an above avrage human charactor had a dtrencth of something like 15 and thats as good as humans get where as a civilian pred not a warionr or elred just a run ov the mill workor guy had a base strenchth of 35 plus combat modafiers so it totald up to something silly like 45. and elders had 100 + lol other than that it was gr8.

Backinaction.jpg