Favorite type of Alien and Favorite Predator weapon?

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

What is your Favorite Species of Alien? and Favorite Weapon of Predator? out of the choices below...

(Tell why its your Favorite also)

I like the Warrior, Because of how it looks, and its one of the most basic ones, black, the spikes on its back. and Scariest.

I like the Combistick because its good for Melee, you can stab straight threw a Xenomorph without getting acid splattered on you, (sometimes) since it extends further then wristblades.

and sry for below, its not really even :(

Alien

Predator Weapons

QueenWristblades
WarriorCombistick
DronePlasma Caster
PredalienNetgun
RunnerDagger
FacehuggerSpear Gun
ChestbursterSmart Disc

Navyspazsig.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I like the xenomorph drone because it is what sparked the entire franchise and is the base template for any offshoot seen in the films.

In terms of weaponry, I don't know if this would count as a weapon, but I like the predator's cloaking mechanism the best. Nothing was more terrifying about predators than not being able to see them as they slaughter their victims, and it is this one mechanism that makes the preds so stealthy. Without it, they are pretty much metaphorical tanks.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i like predalien look very cool and ar very strong

predator weapon i like combat staff good kill aliens

in space no one can Hear you scream

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I like the Predalien and the Combistick.

Entaro Adune

I like the warriors, then the drones. I like the warriors because they add a sense of cool-ness to the allready awsome drones. I like the drones because they can look more cool than the warrior at some times, and because they are the base-line of nearly all xenomorphs. I like the Smart disc for is long range capabilities, although I prefer the shuriken in terms of cosmetics.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

My favorite type of alien would be the warrior becuase of its awesome looks and how well they did in aliens and right after that the drone. And my favorite predator weapons would be a tie between wristblades cus they ready to kill any enemy at the preds command and combi-stick becuase I always have liked the ways a pred can use 'em and of how well they work in combat against the xenomorphs, then the plasmacaster.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

AVSP, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i think its the wristblades that is my favorite predator weapon cuz its a sneak weapon. you just go up to the bag on a person and hit him and its very sharp. i wish it was acid proof. the qeeun is my favorite alien because its the coolest with that big thing on its head (but without the big stomach).

AVSP.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

favorite alien:...................NEWBORN! lol j/k. I like the queen because she is huge, is the creator of alien eggs, has the control over all aliens in her hive, and is just plain cool.

favorite Pred weapon: Smartdisk. i like this one because you can use it as a short range weapon like Harrigan did in pred2. or you can throw it and it tracks your enemy. or i think it tracks them.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah the Queen is my second favrite.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

who is your first favorite. and what is your favorite pred weapon?

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
HUH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Don't forget to put WHY You like it :)

Navyspazsig.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

as for my favourite type of alien it will and fore ever be for me the drone. i still respect it as a work of art it was perfectly designed to do what it does best which is to scare the living S**t out of you. the reason i like it more than the warrior even though the are basically the same. is that the drone lacks experiance which i favour because even though it rarly happens i like to see it mess up it adds a more realistic factor to the creature. as well as i like the more sleek look to it over the rugged indentations of the warrior.

as for predator weapon even though it wasnt on your list and many dont consider it a weapon to me it has to be the predators mask. it aids the predator beyond beilf in it duty of the hunt. not only with the vision modes but it acts as protection, links with the plasma caster, etc... truly without the mask the predator could no where near function as well as well as it does with it

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

My favorite next to the drone (I don't care what anyone says, Grid is my favorite) is the facehugger. Yeah that seems odd, but it has always fascinated me. The idea of it raping your face is simply putrid, yet amazingly creative. I also like the design. The Queen of course is gorgeous, but she just doesn't have the same kind of charisma that the dron and facehugger have. Oh, and the reason I like the drone is because of its design and ability to thrive on its own for a bit. OOOOOOOOOOO I forgot to mention the predalien, I've never seen a full sized one in a movie, but the predburster was my favorite thing in AVP. It's simply put a dream come true.

The best predator weapon is by far the wrist blades. They are elegant and beautiful in the same way lightsabers are. I just immerse myself in them. AVP was great because of the preds' increased gauntlet knives, just great.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As far as aliens go I have to say that I love the drone & warrior. The drone is easily the most iconic of the series, & as proved in the first movie, can be undoubtedly chilling. Warriors I consider to be very much the same as drones (well they are really the same creature after all, lol). The warriors though I actually thought were more terrifying than the drones, they seemed almost feral up close (for reference just take a look at the scene in Aliens where the warrior boards the dropship & tears the pilot apart, they just seem more savage to me than any other xeno).

In the case of predator weapons I have to say that I love the combistick, in particular the one from predator 2. The combistick is a weapon that I can't help loving, just the design of it, & the concept of an 8ft long spear that can punch through steel being able to be retracted to the point where the pred can just slip it into his belt (or other weapon restraint) is d@mn cool, that, among other reasons is why the combistick is my favourite predator weapon.

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i like the 'runner' alien. great design.
i luve my wristblades, with combistick a very close second choice

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Sp8d8, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I have to say Predalien. Its good because its 2 good things rolled into one. Think sunday and ice cream.

My fave weapon is the disc. I didn't use to like it but AvP multiplayer changed my mind (even though I'm always the alien that gets eviscerated in midair).

In space no one can hear you scream......except whatever is making you scream

no one likes wristblades? lol, those are my second favorite, drone is my second favorite alien.

Navyspazsig.jpg
Coming Soon, www.Navyspaz.co.nr