Making A AvP2 Server

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Not everyone here plays AvP2 Online, But for whoever does...

I made a server called "|RSC|Evacuation Ground"

Its set to this:

Marines try to escape the map, Aliens try to interupt it and kill all the Marines.

Marines can win by, Killing all the Aliens, (very unlikley cos Marines have 1 life and each alien has 3) Or Getting to the evacuation point and staying there for 10 seconds.

Aliens can win by killing all the Marines, thats how they usually win. Or if the time runs out before all the Marines get to evac point.

No Preds, Funner with Marines and Aliens.

10 Rounds til the map changes, Unless im there.
My MSN Is [email protected] tell me if you're going to be playing in it. It only works if 2 or more people are playing.

Anyway:

Round limit: 10
Evac Time: 3 (minutes)
Evac Race: Marines
Attacker Race: Aliens
Class Weapons: Off
Queen Molting Kills: 3
Server Connection Speed:(T1 or T3 Still Testing)
Dedicated: Yes

Rules:

(ghosting is telling team over teamtype where enemy is while your dead and in observer mode)

No Ghosting
No Staggering (rapidly clicking on pulse rifle)
No Rapid Sniper
No Spamming
And No Complaining, Like if the game lags, I've seen alot of people say "This is stupid it keeps lagging" over and over and over to the point of me booting them. and people been saying "Omg that was a g@y kill" Kill however you want, just dont use more then 2 grenades or 2 rockets per fight. (thats spam)

All Maps, best are Alley and Gauntlet.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

cool navyspaz i hope pll wil join sever

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

Oh beleive me plenty have, worked out good.

Most people Rent servers cos they dont wanna deal with the hassle of Hosting it on their own.

I'd rather make it, I dont mind hosting and going threw the trouble, Renting cost $30.00 a month 0_0 wow.

Mines free to host tho, I made it and hosted it with the needed programs, took awhile to set up.

Anyway someone join it :) esspecially if someone else is there, most likley a |RSC| Member.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

wow cost alot money navyspaz if i have more time i wil play online

So far alot of people have been going there, just every once in awhile it lags, (freezes).

Or people will bounce around. Ah well its better then paying a fee.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Lol I played in that thing before. lol I PWNED the Alines. but then again maybe i am jsut to damn good with the Pistol's and the Pusle rifles lol

if I play as Marines I only use Pulse rifle or Shotgun.

I usually play as Alien Drone, I like Aliens on Evac better then Marines.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

navyspaz make sever aliens vs predators evac plz plz is super cool

I've tried that, Not as many people like it.

They like trying to evac as Humans, Its also more realist and has a better plot.

In Alley (what its usually set to)

Humans spawn at the APC Tank, And they go down a hallway and it will have an acid burn threw the roof and threw the ground into the sewer, dont drop in it unless needed most likley you'll die unless you time your crouch perfectly. Anyway get up in the Hive above, and there will be a Human (AI) Slimed to the Hive wall, walk up to him and aim at him and Press "E" and he will start to struggle in the Slime. Quickly Run out to the Evac point, The Dropship of course, stay in the gate of it for 10 seconds without dying.

Note: Aliens spawn in the Hive, will be very hard to get in and wake up the AI. It will be best to have 2 marines go in, One following the other. Dnt Use Nades, its close quarters in the vents and Hive, Friendly Fire is On.

Tips for Aliens, Unless the Marines shine their flashlight on you, As Drone in the Hive you are INVISIBLE. Drones are Black, The Hive is Black, Plus its extremely dark in the first place. And dont attack the Human slimed to the wall, it will activate the drop ship to open, let it lure the marines in. Also the Bridges are short cuts to the Dropship, You can constantly claw them and tear them apart so the Marines have to take the longer harder way.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

to bad navyspaz tel wen sever is ready if have more time i wil join sever

Ah, Mishmuf joined it, Me, Mishmuf, and Some other guy played for along time 0_0 much fun, Me and Mishmuf we're marines and Mishmuf was a drone, we lost most of the time lol.

If anyone wants to play, MSN me first, cos its kinda boring in there when no one is in there, you cant even move around, you gotta wait til someone comes, and the more people the better.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg