what metal

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

does any one know what metal preds use for weapon armour etc. is it some type of alloy or titanium?

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well considering we have no idea where they came from and that they are nomads of the universe. as well as the fact bullets can requickashay (ihave no idea how to spell that so how about bounce off)we may never know. they could be using some foregien material we dont know of. i mean there is is certain elements we are discovering still on earth

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

Predrhone, Undefined, 17 years ago

I really like the idea that it's just some utterly alien substance not corresponding to any elements found on Earth. I adore the realism of the Alien/Predator films, but sometimes when they leave it unexplained it's just so much better. I guess you could just make something up if you wanted, heh. :)

phsig

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

in predator 2 when the speargun round was examined they found that it didn't correspond to anything on the periodic table, meaning that it was a completely foreign substance, many times the strength of steel with a fraction of the weight

stalker.jpg