Scarred Yautja's drawings

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I will also be drawing pictures of members RPGs so if u want to be drawn just tell me i am only drawing preds right now
scarredyautja12sig.jpgTo hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey can you try and draw me. my description is in the link in my profile.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

yea hey scarred can you draw me to plz

edit: descript is in profile
KingofKings.jpg
hunters moon clan

question can u give we a walkthrough to get the pic on here it should bo here tomarrow

scarredyautja12sig.jpgTo hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

sorry no idea may be you have to put on photo bucket like how you put sigs on thats how i put my second sig up but i deleted it after

KingofKings.jpg
hunters moon clan

Hmmmm, wonder who gave you this bright idea to start drawing RPG characters. By the way you can draw me I drew a pic of BH in avp2 character pics page 5 Okay. I look foward to seeing youre work!!!

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

bh can you tell him how to get the pics on the web site or is my idea correct

KingofKings.jpg
hunters moon clan

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey i think i'll start another art contest

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey SCARRED can you do me.

Dalsho Balton

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Scarred, go to Imagecave.com & create an account, then u can add pics from ur computer & transfer them to url's, it also gives u the code to display images along with the url, it all practically explains itself when u actually go to Imagecave.com, hope this has helped

stalker.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

good luck buddy. i think its awsome so many people are doing portriats of people on the site i find it fascinating what everyone has drawn. how people think certain charcters will look. and with you, stalker, and blood hunter doing work i think over the next week to couple of weeks i am going the throughly enjoy comeing to this site!

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

Scarred heres what I do, I take pictures with a camera of my potraits then I load them into a file (for me I named it 01-Hugh Drawings) then I load them onto image cave and copy thier html to a topic and wella!!! Youve got yourself pictures to show everyone! But thats how I do it and thats becuase I dont have a scanner.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP