Question

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was just wodering can you join an RPG if your not a clan member.

Entaro Adune

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

yes. you would be like a solo hunter or alien.
DD's done it before.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Whos DD?

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i knew you were gonna say that. anyway DD is Deathdrop. like some people call me BW or Black.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
Balatu

Oh like initials like gb for god of blades.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well if the need arises for clanless members you can sign up its not gurenteed admital into the rpg but you might get in. for instance in the last rpg several members who wernt in a clan as well as some who were that just wanted a different rpg experiance joined. so yea it is possible so dont worry bout it ; )

oh and god of blades entaro adun. you already made a serious good note in my book i truly and am still in love with starcraft

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

Same here.

Entaro Adune

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Doesnt this question get asked every time a new batch of members joins? I really think we should add this question to the RPG rules.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

True Drenton, but Daveberg is the only one who can change it at this time...people still dont read the rules so i guess we will have to keep answering. people still ask if they can create an rpg or make a new clan or use blah blah weapons when the rules clearly state what a member can do.

god of blades, and for everyone else, yes a clanless member can join an rpg

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules