AVP question

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

You know how in AVP the queen had some kind of serum or whatever hooked up to her that made the aliens burst and grow quicker?
Well do you think that if an alien tried to transform someone into an egg it would also burst and grow quicker when it found a host? Kinda like it carried the serum stuff with it.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

i dont get what your saying aliens cant transform humans into eggs

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!
hunters moon clan

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

wait i am confused at what you are saying now.
did you mean they cant do it or they can? because i think i heard that in Alien there was a deleted scene were one of the guys is getting transformed into an egg. and i have heard alot of talk about that. I was just wondering in AVP if one of the aliens did do it would the facehugger that came out of the egg also burst quicker because of the stuff the queen was hooked up too. this is if the queen died though.

think of it as a transmitted disease. you have it and carry it on to any offspring you have.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

the face hugger would be a new alien to then so i dont think it could happen

KingofKings.jpg
hunters moon clan

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 17 years ago

well logically that could happen because the gestation period of the chest bursters were extremely short as well as the metamorphesis to to the drone. so logically they carried the serum with them. and as you were hinting at if the need arose to create a royal egg the good old change abody into one it could pass on. resulting in more super fast eggs, and more super fast metamorphisis. but that could only last so long cause evetually as all things do that particular strain of alien will die and the super growth would be lost

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson