Alien versus Predator: Desolation

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

((Hello all, I'm new to the forums, and thought I would start off by posting up an RP, as I'm quite excited to be able to use Abomination :). The basic plot of the RP is placed below, and yes- there's more Aliens on the planet than Abomination.)

The tranquil, glimmering stars illuminated the Dust Ball of a planet to Je'minde's amber tone eyes, a twisted frown furrowing his brow as he glanced over it. In all reality, this was not the kind of planet Je'minde would have wanted to take his students on, but the even encroaching oomans made it harder and harder for them to find suitable, secluded planet upon which to take the eager pups. Still, a trial was a trial, and he doubted that they would mind - even if he did.

Je'minde turned his head back slightly, nodding quietly to his pilot, who immediately went to work in creating the landing preparation, announcing over the comm that they would land soon, and for the pups to prepare. Je'minde looked back to the viewport, his black dread locks clattering against on another with the movement, and a feeling of dread filled his chest as he looked at the planet once more.

He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but he had a bad feeling about this hunt - perhaps it was the rumor that surrounded the planet that caused such unease. As the story was told, an elder who had a Kainde Amedha spawn in his chest had found a way to contain it, through some sort of Ooman technology...but it had plagued him with a terrible sickness, the medicine had worked, but at a terrible cost. Most viewed his actions as cowardice - Je'minde included - and yet, at the same time, he admired the legend for what he had done.

Sick and dying, the great Elder had been sent on one last mission, which was to arrest a former love - one who was now corrupt and delved in crime...he tried to put her under arrest, and as they walked to her quarters, she murdered him in his weakened condition, putting a blade into his gut. His frail state couldn't handle the wound, and realizing he was going to die, made a pact with Centanu to give him the strength he needed to get his revenge, in exchange for honor he would have recieved from his people. Using the lended strength, he tore out the bolt that forced the Kainde Amedha spawn into hibernation, thus waking the Demon.

He had never heard the rest of the legend, merely that the Monster had been born, and escaped the planet, boarding a vessel...one that had crashed on the very planet before him. It was now said that the Abomination roamed the planet's surface, a ghost of vengeance, and even more so - an Angel of Death. Je'minde sighed, gazing at the planet, silently wondering if the story was true, and whether or not the fallen Elder had ever gotten his revenge...

The sands swirled wildly in the violent wind, whipping against both the live and inanimate alike. Despite the stong winds, the behemoth of a creature, the Orob, didn't seem to mind. The bull like mammal was built for this kind of weather, and continued to graze without a problem.

Just as it was oblivous to the wind, it was also oblivious to the danger that lurked on a craggy ledge just above it.

Massive in size, the Predalien stirred, uncurling from the rock roof it had so adeptly clung to, black and red carapace hidden from view by shadows and sand. It blended in perfectly, despite the odd coloring - the dust had long since dulled the tone, and the lack of rain kept it that way. A sibilant hiss escaped it's maw as it slowly opened, tusked mandibles parting to reveal brutally sharp teeth.

Coiling his leg muscles, the Predalien burst from it's hiding place pouncing like a Jungle cat onto the side of the Orob, which was nearly twice it's size. The Orob let out a scream of fright and pain as the talons from it's attacker stabbed into it's side, drawing blood the instant they connected. Fear burned in the Orobs eyes as it twisted it's massive body, straining to throw it's attacker off so it could escape.

It's efforts were in vain. Scaling the side of the creature with ease, leaving large gash marks in it's wake, the Predalien mounted itself onto the Orob's back, talons digging in so it's wouldn't lose it's balance. It hissed once more, it's tail coiling back like a serpent ready to strike - and smashed downwards, blood and gore spilling into the air as the tail smashed through the Orob's skull, the tip protruding out of the lower jaw.

The Orob attempted to gurgle out a scream of pain, a fountain of blood spilling from it's halfway opened jaws before it shuddered once, then collapsed, hitting the sand with a dull thud. The Predalien released it's grip, and freed it's tail, stalking casually off of the corpse on all fours before stopping near the stomach, jaws opened wide.

Without hesitation, he lurched forward, tearing at the flesh and consuming his meal at a rapid pace, his body reflected in a pool of blood. Standing well over 9 feet, the Predalien was a massive specimen, broad and scarred from both time and battles alike. The enlongated head that was typical of his race held traits to that of his host, just like his face did. The tusked mandibles, as well as the rubber like dread locks that hung from the back of his head were a testimony to what he had birthed from - the mightiest race of Hunters in the galaxy. His head was supported by a thick, corded neck which vanished in the carapace of his chest and shoulder plates, long tube like structures growing along his spine. His arms were thick and muscled, ending in taloned hands that were capable of tearing through steel.

His entire body was supported by thick, muscled legs, each one ending in powerful claws, and although he preferred to move along on all fours, their strength allowed him to walk upright as well. The thin abdomen tapered away towards the back, the spin becoming more prominent as it formed a long, whip like tail - the bladed end of which was now drenched in blood.

Despite his physical appearance, years of solitude had tampered with his mind, and more so - allowed him to develope an intelligence. The pull of the hive was always on his mind - and yet, he was free to do as he pleased...still, the pull was stronger than ever. True, his intelligence was limited...but impressive for an Alien.

I think therefore I am. That had been the first intelligent thought that had entered his mind, and he had kept it close ever since. He was still an Alien, however, and his natural instinct to breed, grow, and dominate remained.

The Predalien, known as Abomination by the Hunter Race, looked towards the sky, the winds slowly dying down. The massive object that had caused the storm slowly lowered, finished with breaking through the atmosphere of the planet, and began to land some distance away.

He heard her. The Queen. Her call. He knew what he had to do.

Driven by both curiosity and instinct alike, Abomination bounded forward, and towards the ship...

great stuff.but you cant just start a rpg on your own m8.you need permission.u may want to read all the rules before you post such stuff.still good stuff though.come back in a few weeks.lol

pred3.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

sorry i dont really understand this. but if this is meant to be an RPG then it is not allowed.

Only Mods and members that have Mods permission can start an RPG.

also man welcome to the boards.

EDIT: man seconds apart from Harrigan.

EDIT again: This is a really detailed story. Kinda reminds me of Stalker.
i wish this really could be an RPG.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

(i dont know if this is or not) but you cant make and RPG!

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

Ah, that's where the rules are posted. Sorry about that, any mods, delete this at will - Once again, my apologies.

no probs abomination.once again great stuff.

pred3.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Ya know instead of deleting this you could make into your own little story Abomination. Take that to mind Okay, Oh and welcome to the board dude!

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

in kinda liked it. maybe if mods said yes it could really be an rpg.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Really nice RPG mate. but according to fourm rules you cant post one up. But DAMN! that is a nice plot.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

Ah. Then a story it shall be, and if I can make it into an RP, then I'll just use the first post and we can go from there. Thank you for the support, by the way, I enjoy comments good or bad :).

Abomination.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome to the board! Feel free to simply make it into a fan fiction.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Excellent work Abomination, u have some great storytelling skills, I'm sure ur gonna do great when the RPG rolls around aswell, welcome to the board btw

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice, and welcome to the site :)

Navyspaz.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

welcom to site and great story

in space no one can Hear you scream