Engage and Otang Read Please !!!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Genfc Death made a topic a while ago about getting his clan mate engage unbanned , in which Otang replied

"uum no, sorry dude. i have seen the childish tantrums, the eventual banning and then the appology and back to tantrum cycle from him way too many times.

besides his forum discusses alien and predator topics as well, why is there a need to rejoin then disrupt this one?"

*Erm , why the F**K are you (Otang) refering to him as Killswitch, you tick i likeyou man , but you cant insult other people in the wrong just because you have some stupid vendeta against some Kid , hes not him .... I think he should be unbanned also , him being banned was a missunderstanding and hes been a loyal clan member to alpha draconis , in fact the only reason he left and lost the marine clan yet another member is because he cant post on the main board

P.S , any news on the Sigg Compo yet

Hosted by Putfile.com
http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi

Not a smart move you just made there. And your last couple of lines made no sense to me.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

Well since Otang is one of my buddys he is mostly like gunna ban you dude. nice knowing you.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

no, punisher888, Genfc Death asked if Killswitch could be unbanned, not Engage. I never banned Engage, so calm down.

Killswitch also possess the characteristic of doing a complete 180* turn and going from good guy to complete wanker such as the way u are bieng right now, so now we have our eye on you for suspicion of conspiring to disrupt the the AvP2 boards with KS. The fact that u brought it up so late further reinforces our idea of KS's own vendetta with the mods and members of a site he doesnt own, nor is not welcomed at.

The Alien or predator Sig Competetion was discussed and seemed to be accepted. i will bring it up in the Sanctuary again so we can lay down some rules and stuff

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok here is something i dont quite understand about people. if you are expecting to get a mature and honest answer why does one use vulgarities? becuase that is defeinitly not the way to gain popularity or even a teeny bit of favour. andwhy get so aggresive over a topic that happend a long time ago? or even get angry ove otang reffering to engage as killswitch. and i might be wrong but didnt this all happen before you got here? so why get angry?

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I really don't feel like going through this today.

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hyro, becuase some people jsut dont grow up. i'm glad there are mature people such as yourself.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules