QUESTION!

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was wondering if people like me (non-moderator) can start RPG topics, because I have a very great idea in mind!

Thanks, Jed.

"Dikana, let them hate, as long as they fear"

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

..........I still want to make the RPG :)

"Dikana, let them hate, as long as they fear"

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol well u cant :P
we are talking about a new one so please be patient

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

No, non-mods cannot create RPGs, though they can create clan-contained (only your clan) RPGs if you already belong to one. These have to be created in your clan's forum board, of course.

If you do not belong to a clan and you do have a good idea, perhaps you could privately contact one of the mods and submit your idea so they can take it into consideration. Of course I'm just assuming at this point, so you would have to check with one of the mods first.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was just wondering can non-clan members join RPGs.

The Black Dragon returns......

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

best make from what you about aliens if alien fan if predator fan make from about predators and RPG i agree with Crow

in space no one can Hear you scream

Some times you may be allowed to join an RPG without a clan, but usually as a civillian. But I reccomend trying to get into a clan (I hear that you are trying to get into the Hive. Just hang in there for a while, I think you will get in.)

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well guys to create a rpg on the main board would require some major muscle behind the idea. im not saying it is impossible for instance katam made his before he was a mod. but from my understanding thats because he had major convosations with the mods bout it. and the fact that he was a lon time trusted member might have helped...

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

I agree with Hyro, it would be very, very hard to get an RPG started on the main board. You would need the mods permission, Youd need to find a way to organize it all and you would need to be extremely trustworthy. And to back all that up, you would probably need to be a long time member. By the way when is the next RPG???

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

probally some time this summer dont worry it will come its best not to rush these things. the site has a reputation to hold up for its rpgs and it needs to stay that way. in fact we should all thank katam right now. if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be having this conversation. because main board rpgs would might have been disbanded. so HOORAH! for katam!

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

Well... What does it say in the "Rules".

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

i agree with Kat, dude. the Rules are in easy access for anyone to read.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules