the new predator

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Imagine if the entire predator race started to create and control XENOMORPH hives.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey king no opion is stupid. and in fact your right. in that scenrio they did chain upp the queen and inject her with pharamones to produce eggs. it was a form of restraint. a form of control. so dont cut your self short man

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i agree with you hyro my reply is stupid now lol

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well supposebly they did "create" alien hives on all sorts of differnt worlds. so they could hunt the xenomorphs. but as for control that has yet to be accomplished by any one or anything. even the space jockeys did have complete control. but i suppose your question was what if predators did have control. i dont see what they would do with it. they dont want to end all life as we know it they just want proper sport. i mean it was humans who wanted to use them as a weapon

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

they already do that in avp 1 the ychained up queen and fed her like eletricity to make eggs when they wanted to!!!

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

Hey King of Kings thats actually an all right anser.

Hey King of Kings were do you get those animated Avatars ( not one that has a Pred bashing the cr#p out of a Xeno.)

Death, Blood and Decay these are the main Ingredients for WAR..........

Those are from one of the old AvP games, and you'll be hard strained to find a pic of an Alien beating a pred, as they were NPCs.

But let's stay on topic.

It is most likely impossible to control them, much as it is to tame them, but restraint is a form of controll as Hyro pointed out, and that does mean that Predators do allreay have a small form of controll.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html