musical aspect

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

almost all the alien and predator movies had great music to bring a masterd ambeince forth to bring emtion into the people. so i am here to ask what movie you think did the best with the musical aspect.

personaly i love what Alan Silvestri did with predator. it defenitly made the supense build so much more for me. i also like what James Horner did with aliens. i mean he had only 4 weeks to compose for the entire movie imagine if he had more time

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I thought that the music from both Aliens & Predator were both great, but I've gotta say that I prefer the one from predator, I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it, lol

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with you Hyro, I love what they did with the predator music. That was personally my favorite one........

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

I loved both of the serise's music. I found the Alien music gnerally more chilling (When they are climbing up and see the Space jockey), but Predators music was more tense.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

The AvP musical score is my favorite. I've memorized most of it. It really gets stuck in your head, and even though I was at first disappointed that A v P didn't have the original tracks, I still adored the new music right from the start. Even if you don't like the movie very much, you have to admit that the score is dazzling.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

The music is fantastic! Alien and Predator are my favorites!

deathdrop1.jpg

i love both alien and predator muziek is very cool

in space no one can Hear you scream