how maye aliens take down elder

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

how maye aliens take down elder

i think 10.000 or 1000 aliens warriors

any ideas take down elder

in space no one can Hear you scream

wow elder ar very strong i have think on predator game predator:CJ last lvl with aliens scar face battle vs 50 aliens take him 5sec to kill brood

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Shadow Warrior, before making comments like "i agree with stalker elder can taka down 1000 of aliens arm with combat staff" pls make sure that u actually read & understand what the person ur agreeing with is saying, as I said nothing of the sort, there is no possible way that an elder could take down 1000 aliens with a combistick

stalker.jpg

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

You guys need to learn to IGNORE AVP's Aliens' attributes. Paul WS Anderson is an ALIEN fan, which he admitted. The aliens in AVP are like 'Super-Aliens'. And we're talking about fighting elders. It seriously depends on the canon set, but yet:: An elder who's still in the game, is a force which is nearly unstoppable.

"Dikana, let them hate, as long as they fear"

i agree with stalker elder can taka down 1000 of aliens arm with combat staff

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

No offense to anyone here, but this topic is pretty ridiculous. There is no set number of aliens needed to take down an elder because we don't know a canon elder's capabilities. At all. For all we know a real "elder" could be so battered up and crippled from countless fights that it only carries the respect of the other predators, nothing more.

Even if we did know its abilities, the concept of exhaustion comes into play. An elder could NEVER take down 1,000, not even 100, xenomorphs in melee combat because it would simply tire. In addition, it doesn't matter HOW good a fighter you are if you are being struck from all sides at once!

Obviously at a range ANY predator has an edge, giving a set number of aliens to be blasted to bits by a ranged weapon is rather pointless.

Deathdrop is right when he says that it all depends on the scenario. It's like asking, "How many licks does it take to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?"

The world may never know.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Yes, elders would defenintly be extremelly experienced hunters & warriors, as I stated, but still, no matter how experienced an elder is, there's no possible way it could stand up to 1000 aliens on it's own & survive for very long.

stalker.jpg

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

You guys have to remember the capabilities of the elders, they are far superior to any predator you've seen in any 'movie'. Their skills are jaw-dropping. Now 1000 xenomorphs? they'd be slashing amongst themselves, hacking and cutting at eachother. So, don't matter what the dilema, it WOULD give an elder time to take them all out.

"Dikana, let them hate, as long as they fear"

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Against 1000 aliens all attacking at once? I would still say 3 seconds tops.

deathdrop1.jpg

Well I agree with DD and Hyro but I think the elder would last longer than three seconds. Id give him a minute, if really lucky a minute and a half.......

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

ooohhhh 1000 I thought he said 100, okay I agree now. simple misunderstanding......

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

In a row? An elder is probably capabl of doing that. But all at once? I would give him about three seconds.

deathdrop1.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

^ exactly death drop is absoulty correct. but ok there is somthing i have to set straight. shadow warrior. i want you to imagine your standing alone in a valley. then 10,000 xenomorphs pounce on you swing their arms of death. do you think your going to live?

the main point behind that is if your going to ask a question like this please use a considerable number. i mean i doubt a elder could beat a hundred aliens in a row it would just wear down eventually

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

yes, Shadow Warrior, but that is a game, & games & comics have been known to exaggerate the abilities of certain characters. An elder I'd say could fight off several aliens at once, I'm not sure how many though, but as DD said, when ur talking about hundreds & indeed thousands of aliens at once against a single elder, it wouldn't make any difference whether he was an elder or not, he would most likely not survive for more than a few seconds before being torn to pieces by the xenos.

But yet again, the situation can be a big deciding factor, if all 1000 aliens were swarming down a long corridor at the elder for example, a few well aimed plasmacaster shots or throws of a smart disc could severely decrease the number of attacking aliens, as if they were smarming down a corridor, it would be quite difficult to dodge the attack, & plasmacaster bolts & discs can quite easily penetrate & cut down many targets in a row. Although in the end, the elder would still most likely meet demise if there were that many aliens after him, but they would most likely die along with him as he would probably set off his self- destruct.

One thing that people can occasionally overlook is that while elders are extremelly experienced fighters which could probably even take an alien with their bare hands, even they can make mistakes from time to time. All it would take is for him to slip up for a second & he could very well end up like chopper. So it's not always the amount of aliens that it takes to kill an elder, it is also how good of an opportunity an alien has to ambush him.

stalker.jpg

There is NO SET NUMBER. It depends on the situation.

deathdrop1.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

As DD said it all depends on the situation, it couild just be like 10 aliens in one situation, or in another situation it could take like 100s.

Hajou3.jpg
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

evan if the aliens wer all standing in a line the pred would get tayerd after fighting 10 - 15 aliens. you saw in avp howe much of a fight the aliens put up i no the preds in avp wer just noobs but it still stands to resun that the aliens would wair him doun. plus fore a weapon such as a combi stick to be efective it needs to have quit a bit of waight about it so swinging it around fore a prolongd period of time would hurt your arms. evan in opan ground i dont think a singular predator would stand up to that manye aliens. You have to give credit where it is due. i get the impreshon that alot of people on heer seem to think the aliens are fragile. but howe fragile can it be it has semi bulit proof scin in AVP an alien gets spun round face first into a wall and amerges seemingly unscaved. when it boils doun to it in my opinion 1 pred vs 1 alien evan in opan ground could go ither way. but thats just me lol

Backinaction.jpg

sorry stalker

lol, it's ok dude, just make sure u take the advice onboard, as I saw that u made the same mistake with Crow last week, lol,

stalker.jpg