The Desruction of mankind.

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey which do you think is more likely to destroy
destroy mankind. I recon it would be The XENOMORPH.

shorty, Undefined, 17 years ago

i agree

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Between Aliens and Predators??? Yautjas are not bent on killing off humans, if YAUTJAS alone were to be the only ones here, then humans would continue their everyday lives! However, Xenomorphas are brain-dead, they will kill anything or anyone in hopes of their species' survival!

"Dikana, let them hate, as long as they fear"

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with Stalker if the preds realy wanted to they could kill us and everything on this planet but why do that

the aliens could also wipe us out or at least take down a large number of us

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

The xenos would kill all of mankind if they got 2 earth, unless the yautjas had a really good reason to bomb earth, like if humans found the yautjas home planet and bombed it or something.

Hajou3.jpg
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Brain-dead based on the books and descriptions. Their interlect is good but they only have 'ONE' purpose.

"Dikana, let them hate, as long as they fear"

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Technically, if the preds really wanted to kill us off, the entire earth would be obliterated at the touch of a button. But they aren't killing machines, they are hunters, & they have no reason to just wipe us out, as this would be considered extremelly dishonourable & would also leave them with no more human prey to hunt.

Xenomorphs on the other hand have no remorse for any other living thing, no pity, no honour, they just kill, & protect their own hive, that's it. If they were to get loose in the world, hives would begin to develop all over the place, thus spawning thousands & thousands of xenos. With our modern day equipment though I'd say we could put up a pretty decent fight, but unless all the hives were found & bombed then the xenomorphs would most likely come out on top, not even one could be left alive, as then it could potentially start the whole thing all over again. One way or another, the total human poulation would probably have decreased a fair bit, as there would have to be many hosts in order to procreate that many aliens.

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Xenos are more LIKELY to destroy Earth. Preds are more CAPABLE. If they wanted to, they could blow the living bajeezus put of the planet until there is nothing left.

Evidence?

1. Preds can fit a nuke capable of obliterating a city into a wristwatch-sized device. Imagine what one of their actual BOMBS could do...

2. In AvP, the preds have a laser that cuts through raw Earth and ice a good thousand feet with one quick shot.

3. The Preds have tiny guns that shoot plasma, saws that cut through metal with one swing, the ability to turn invisible, and hyperspace technology. If they put their heads together, I'm sure they could find a way to take care of the human race.

deathdrop1.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

They aren't "braindead". Their very existance depends on death, so of course they would be a little on-edge.

As for who would wipe out Earth, xenos. Why would the Preds want to?

deathdrop1.jpg