Rpg qestion

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

for preds for RPGs can we use mauls?

Hajou3.jpg
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

no your geting confused with the weapons from concreet jungal in the real world a glaves are nothing like the ones in that game the only simolaraty is that the blaids face in oposit directions a real glave is alot shorter designd to be esaly conseeld. its an ins weapon. the maul or however its spelt is sort of a hibrid between a police baton and a quarter staff. designd primeraly fore self defence as it protect the fore arm from cloce combat atacks and its lencth gives you levrage top nock ur oponant off blalance. there is an entire martial arts bast around using such a weapon i forget what its calld all find out fore u

i think the arm blaids just constatut as big wrist blaids

Backinaction.jpg

I think your talking about the glaive... The maul is like Kroenen's cool bladed batons. Only more spikey. Are we(You preds out there) alloud to use those Arm blades?

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

NP.
by description, a maul is similar to a combistick, so anything a maul can do, so can a combistick. just substitute the combistick into ur attack.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

O ok thanks otang

Hajou3.jpg

i see ur point, but what matters is what is used in the RPG itself. u can have anything weapon u want in your profile, but the rpg has a limited arsenal of weapons.

shadow, yes they can

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

i am sure they can, i never read anything on the rules about that but i remember that happenining a few times in the last RPG's so u should be able.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

can alien spit acid blood out jaws in battle like alien rec 4

in space no one can Hear you scream

ok i was just wondering cuz some1 said they had a maul in there profile for there RPG chatracter description.

Hajou3.jpg

please refer to the rules below my sig. there is also a link right smack on top of the forums. u will find what u can use.

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules