predalien chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

what side is the predalien on the predators side or the aliens side or both and what do they eat

d.a.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Although I highly doubt that a predalien would ever side with the Yautja, there was an interesting story on Planet AvP about a predalien taken into a clan. The poor creature was intelligent as the predators are intelligent, and he had emotion. He was mocked and taunted by his clanmates for being different. Eventually, he got fed up and began killing the preds. Impossible, but still interesting; dealing with many subjects in our society, most notably prejudice attitude.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

AVPFREAK-
"The predalien sides with the aliens. The reason I say this is this: the aliens hatched from humans don't side with humans. The predalien is pretty much just a regular warrior with genes tweaked slightly with Predator genes to better adapt to the predator's environment."

I agree with this.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

(death alien instead of putting two seperate posts for short sentences just edit the first one so you dont waste space)And yeah thats basicaly all a predalien is

Hajou3.jpg
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

A better question would "why WOULD it side with the Preds?" That makes no sense.

deathdrop1.jpg

are you sure

d.a.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

The predalien sides with the aliens. The reason I say this is this: the aliens hatched from humans don't side with humans. The predalien is pretty much just a regular warrior with genes tweaked slightly with Predator genes to better adapt to the predator's environment.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

A predalien is an alien, and probably no1 nos what they eat(probably the same as other aliens tho)

Hajou3.jpg
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

As it is against Predator law to allow a Predalien to be birthed, No, they wouldn't side with Predaliens. I have to say though, why would they? They are the property, so the speak, of the hive the 'hugger came from, so they would be naturally drawn to being with their fellow hive members.

In simple words, if you were in say... Somalia (Just an example), would you go to the house of *insert your birth country* peace keeping soldeirs, or te homes of what appear to be angry, *insert your birth country* hating, AK-47 weilding Millita members? You would go the *insert your birth country* Peace keeper's house.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Extremelly well put hyro. No matter of a xenomorphs appearance, or how it became (I'm going to completely ignore the newborn), it is still an alien, & is incorruptable. Saying that a predalien would side with the predators is like saying that a drone or warrior would side with the humans, it just isn't going to happen. Yes, the predalien might have predator DNA in it, but it only makes up a minute fraction of it's total DNA, & the only way that it manifests is a few changes in the creatures physical traits (mandibles, etc.), it does not affect the Predalien's mind or actions in any way.

stalker.jpg

Simple. the Predalien would not side with th4e Preds becasue it has alien genes well 65% of its genes are Alien but the rest are pred so it would be safer to feel in a alien hive then it would in a pred ship.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

^ although that is a interesting theory i beilve it could not happen. i bielve when the xenomorph was created. the entire reason for the "taking" of genes is so when ever they infested a creature they would take the best traits for survival. for instance infest a shark would lead to better water capabilities. the main thing to point out here though is xenomorphs are still xenomorphs no matter what they look like. they will all ways be cold, souless, killing machines that feel no remorse. no matter what they infest the xenomorphs will not likly inherit another mind. and even if it did it would never be loose from the control of the queen. i mean look at riply even though she was mostly human the little bit of xenomorph in her made it so she could not rebel against her queen.

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Furthermore, a Predalien is not "half" of an alien. It's a little bigger, a little stronger, and has mandibles. Other than that, it's an alien.

Should the normal aliens join the humans because they have DNA from them?

Should the "runner" side with dogs (or an Ox; take your pick) because it has DNA from them?

No, because it's still an alien. They take SMALL ammounts of DNA from the hosts, and that's that.

deathdrop1.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

exactly death alien it would. if the alien was born of the normal way. it would follow those genes and those instincts. no matter what. as i said before the only genes that would be taken would be those to ensure a better chance of survival like the predators stong immunity to diesaese.

now if say the predator was made the uncovential way *cough* riply clone *cough* im even if it was 97 % preadtor and only 3 % alien. if the predator in question was within the queen range and she told him to kill his clan mates he would the will of the queen to a alien is unbreakable even to that 3 %. but luckly of course this will never happen because it would be a mockery to the entire franchise

(p.s. hey stalker thanks for the compliment i appeciate it)

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

so you are saying that the predalien will kill a pred even when it is half of it

d.a.