We are here for the people aren’t we?

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

Over the time I’ve been on the site I’ve seen a trend. When a topic is brought up and some one will post what they believe is right. This is good because it leads to conversation. But it seems as though when ever a better point is brought up sometimes other people think their idea is dumb, or when a not so well thought out idea is given it is slightly ridiculed. The point behind this is not everyone has the same knowledge as others, so rather than make someone feel dumb for not knowing why not try to impart the knowledge that we do know? In this way people will learn more of the universe that we hold dear and will start having more intelligible conversations. As for the person who does not know. Don’t be afraid to ask thing people will always be around to answer them eventually. And when you make a point always remember there is almost always a valid truth behind it that may not have been thought of. So in other words don’t cut yourself short just make an effort to learn more

This has been a public service announcement brought to by hyro

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

DeathLocks, Undefined, 17 years ago

Otang you are absolutely right. Hyro you are right too. Some people on this site cant show respect for others and their feelings. For example on sideshowcollectibles.com, I put a comment on the darth maul 12 inch chat that said this thing is awesome but I hope it is not more than $70 and some guy posted back saying do u ever think about anything more than the almighty dollar. Just some people are rude.

DEATHLOCKSSIG.bmp.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

some people dont know how to give constructive criticism and/or respect other's opinion. i blame this on poor parenting.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, their are alot of people like that.

Blood, Death and Decay these are the main ingredients for WAR..........