will it ever end?

Quinn, Undefined, 17 years ago

what ive noticed is once a franchise gets rolling it just keeeeeeeps on rolling. my question to anyone reading this is do you think in 20 years well be watching alien 8 pred 6 and avp 3? maybe not to that degree but i think popular franchises are going to be milked very dry...

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

(Final Wars was a freaking insult to Gigan! Decapitated twice?! Come on!)

Anyhoo, I would prefer the franchise end at some point.

deathdrop1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

AVP...3? AVP2 hasn't even come out yet... Yet, FOX is getting a little ahead of themselves. Please, FOX, no more AVP movies until one of them is actually what we want! Haven't you guys learned from Resurrection? What WE, the FANS, want from the franchise, the MOVIES, is QUALITY, not QUANTITY! This makes me want to shoot FOX and turn it into PUPPY.

PS, Heheh yeah AVPFREAK, it does, the only problem with it is that there isn't enough screen time for Godzilla, I think. And I loved it when Zilla was killed, that thing was a very weird excuse for an American Gojira.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

i heard somthing about that avp3 will come next year

AVSP.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I once stressed in one of my first topics when I first joined the site that I have been itching for a remake of Alien. Dave agreed that it was a wonderful idea, because remakes like Texas Chainsaw were so well done, so why not Alien? Definitely wouldn't be as great as the original, but it would be something. P. S., Bloo....Final Wars owns :)

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

There is a very slim chance that the remake will be as good as the original.

00Bloo_sig11.png

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

it will eventually end, once they squeeze all the money they can from it, then after that they will just remake the first after 20 or so years eg recently the remake of the omen.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Hmm AVPFREAK, you're actually right on that one. I've seen every Godzilla movie and all of them are fairly good (except Godzilla Vs. Ebirah. What the hell was up with that...), my favorites being Godzilla 2000, Godzilla Vs. Space Godzilla and Godzilla: Final Wars. Sorry, before I get any more off topic, I'll say this. Maybe there is hope.

00Bloo_sig11.png

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

it will never end

d.a.

i hope so, fans want the best of everything

scarfacecory.jpg

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

here about 500,000,000,000,889,467,231,123,1 years later there still making Alien and Predator movies.:P

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

Quinn, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey avpfreak i still come to the site alot but just to check real fast. thanks alot my e-mail is [email protected]. it will be on my site tomorrow along with the others. thanks alot!

"This time the B!tch Is Back

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I actually wouldn't mind, if it was done correctly. Look at how the Godzilla movies have worked out. Nearly 30 of those have been made, and they were all fairly well done in my eyes. BTW, Quinn, if you haven't been to the Hive, I'm telling you now that I've written my Alien vs. Predator for your site, so I need your email to send it to you.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Apparantly, I don't care. We could have 60 new movies out of the franchise, and those new 60 could even more than movies that stole the two creature designs we know. All we want is either something good and new, or nothing new at all. The Alien franchise kind of messed up a little at Resurrection and messed up a little more at AVP. Then the Predator franchise messed up at the novel, Predator: Forever Midnight.

Now it even may mess up at AVP2. Right now, the original Alien and Predator are old and playing cards in a huge grave, talking about how they got ruined by so many things that wasn't even imagined possible.

The Grey : *cough* You know, Jay-H...
Jungle Hunter : sipping coffee*
Jungle Hunter : ...Y-Yeah?
The Grey : I-I can't believe those idiots are taking our decendants and screwing them up...
Jungle Hunter : I w-would go and hunt them, but they screwed up The Hunt just recently with some book...
The Grey : Hey, at least they didn't ruin you with TWO movies...
Jungle Hunter : ...
Jungle Hunter : ...Got any sevens?

00Bloo_sig11.png

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with Otang.

us fans only want the best out of the two sagas.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

as fans we are torn between wanting more and more or leaving good things as is. i'm not sure what i want, never thought about it. all i can say is as a fan, i would like to see either new or older movies. sci fi is great if done right

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

i hope alien 8 and avp3 wil coming soon you see all

in space no one can Hear you scream