what avp2 game is better

alien vs predator 2

alien vs predator 2 the primal hunt
or
alien vs predator 2 gold edtion

this is for the computer and any other games im missing for avp 2

you are in my world now...

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

sorry people said it depends on the game for like AoM gold edition is both AoM and the titans expansinon but when u play online its the titans expanision

you are in my world now...

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

well out of primal hunt and avp2 id pick avp2, I think that its easier(stupid primal hunt get killed in one....)since the gold addition or whatever is both of them and Thehunter probaably thot that the gold adition was a diferant game so it should just be out of avp2 and primal hunt(if he knew it was the same games id pick the gold addition(or whatever it is)
Edit:or was it primal hunt where i died in one hit.....hmmmmmm
Hajou3.jpg
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh come on give the guy a break maybe he thought gold edtion was a completly different game. but tip for you man dont just by primal hunt it is a expansion meaning you will need to buy the orginal

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

fair enough hyro, lol. Primal Hunt wasn't that great as a standalone game anyway, far inferior to AVP2, it has only 9 levels & each of the single player missions was nowhere near as good as in AVP2, & there was hardly any extra multiplayer content anyway, & what extra content there was wasn't very good

stalker.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol, honestly that's a ridiculous question, The gold edition is AVP2 & Primal hunt, lol, so I don't see why anybody would pick either of those seperately.

stalker.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

gold edtion becaus its primal hunt and avp2

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)