What do you like/ hate most about AVP

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

What do like/ hate most about the movie AVP. For me its probably

LIKE: when preds attack whaler station, Celtic and Grids battle (not ending)

HATE:Celtics death. Celtic got way to full of himself *shakes head* tisk,tisk

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 17 years ago

liked: costume,VisualFX
hated: everything else

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!
html>

"*Designs (you know, costumes, scenery, that stuff)"

ummm i highly desagree...they completely humilated the predators..i want the original look back,nothing some alien fan made (no offense)

coryscarfacev2.jpg

The good:
-Some of the new mask designs were very good (As in celtic only. Scar was default,which I like, and choppers hask wasn't that great to me)

- New weapons
(Sorry, but I liked some of those new weapons, like the combi-stick, the wrist-blades, the arm blades and the shurikens)

- Aliens+Predators in one movie, shlab dab together
(I had been waiting for this scince I was about 7, the time when I first wanted to see the Alien serise)

- The G36 KE usage in the movie
(I love those rifles. Thats right, I said rifles, not SMGs. Although I was surprised at how they concealed them, AKA mirical clown pocket)

The Bad

- Not to much AvP-ing was going on

-Fight scenes were too
A) One sided
B) Too short
C) All of the above

- Predator grith

The ugly

-Alien tail lengths

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Navy, I think he meant the AVP movie, lol. Well the things I liked was that it was Aliens & Predator together at last, the bad, pretty much everything else. The creatures weren't done right (I've explained this dozens of times before) the movie was too short, there weren't many good scenes of aliens & predators fighting (just the 1 really, with a bunch of much smaller encounters, & the finale) I could go on, but I can't really be bothered to right now

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

How Predators hunt, and dress, and how their weapons are completley different from humans, and how aliens don't rely on any weapons at all, just skill and numbers. and theirs claws, mouth, tail. their hive.

Navyspaz.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

i agree with BLOO

scarredyautja12.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have a really well-done review I've written for Quinn's A VS P website that explains how I felt about the film. I'm actually rather proud of it lol. You guys will get to see it when it gets posted.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Here we go again! (Quoting Sonic the Hedgehog)

Good things-

*Designs (you know, costumes, scenery, that stuff)
*The way they brought the creatures to life
*Lex (heheh, just kidding)
*Other things that seemed really good

Bad things-

*Pretty much everything else

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

i like when they attack the whaling station

I hate celtic and chopper's death because they were awesome preds and plus they die so quickly and right after each other but celtic was better didnt want him to die

scarredyautja12.jpg