alpha male in cage in movie alien 4 res

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think is alpha male in cage kill weak alien of hive so can flee and take oven ship later save Queen

in space no one can Hear you scream

i agree with salker and with Bloo

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm guessing that thing was the least worried about making it easy for their Queen. To me, it wasn't even that small.

As stupid as it sounds, they probably killed it because he was a smart-a$$ or some type of hated one. But they don't do that, that's why I said it sounds stupid. Personel issues is for the Queen only (mind you the Queen in Aliens going crazy after most of her eggs were destroyed, the Queen in Resurrection looking at the Newborn like a mother to a newly born child).

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Spot on DD, the human DNA that the aliens obtained from the cloning process heightened their intelligence. Aliens are fairly cunning as it is, but with the human DNA they were much smarter, & able to figure out how to escape from the holding cell. The runt alien they killed actually didn't seem that much smaller than the other 2, but maybe it was just the least aggressive, or the weakest, & therefore the least beneficial to the aliens' takeover of the Auriga. Take out what is holding the hive back so they can all go free, I'm sure all the aliens in the cells had killed the weakest of their own to escape.

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was always under the impression that the human DNA played some role in their behavior twoards the runt. They irrationally attacked one of their own so that they could surrvive, which humans do constantly. Had they thought it through a little better, all three would have simply cut themselves and rubbed the blood on the cage.

deathdrop1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Simple as this.

We have yet to see them react with one another. Without anything else there. That can possibly a lead in Alien5 or AVP2.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well aliens aren't necessarily extinct, either...it is true that when cornered they become self-destructive organisms, but this is true of any creature. If you corner a wild animal it will fight back, regardless of its opponent or its own well being.

So far aliens seem self-destructive because they are forced to resort to extreme measures by outside influences. If left alone it is highly likely that the only time they would kill a member of their own brood is when that member would otherwise hinder the hive, such as those which have been severely wounded or deformed. Even then, the deceased's remains would be consumed or used by the rest of the colony.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

i think aliens ar very smart Otang

Lol Negative Otang .... Aliens to posses intelegance and recalation
e.g the Alien in rez freezing the guy by pushing the button

also they certainly are more than aware of there bloods capabilitys another example is avp, the queen being released,

Aliens are refered to as unintellegent beacause they lack the capability to reason with other lifeforms

Also there methods result in there own extinction, hopefully you know what i mean, il expand on that if not

Punisher-sig.gif

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

negative. to be logical requires intellegence. xenos are not intellegent beings. but like a smart squirrel that will pile opjects to get to food, they possess the ability to think. thinking is not intelligence. but i agree that xenos did kill the weaker one to escape.

i can not recall, but can anyone tell me how the xenos knew their blood would dissolve the metal. was one hurt before that helped them figure that out about thier blood. if not well thats another goof up in the movie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Maybe they knew that thier blood melted metal by instinct. It looked like Grid knew that in AVP but then again he probably saw what happened to Celtics wristblades.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

That is the geneally accepted theory, as there would be no logical reason otherwise for the Alpha to kill the Delta alien, as some call him. Aliens tend to kill things for a logical reason.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html